The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: upgrade to 8g rear lower control and sway bar ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    I would suggest the diamante endlinks. Check your local parts stores, or Mitsubishi dealer for them. The 8g setup is better because it is stronger. They are tubular design instead of the stamped steel of the 7g. Also the 8g swaybar is thicker and stiffer. Unless you have a gs 7g, your galant doesn't have a rear swaybar.

@kaufman

The reason im asking about where i can buy the endlinks off a diamante bec im not from the states however i have a friend who lives there and i can ask her to buy them for me since ive read that they cost like 6 dollars or so. I have a 7g VR 6a12 na which does come with a sway bar but i was looking to replace it with the 8g upper and lower control arms and sway bay since most likely ill be able to get them from our surplus shops here. I really see the difference in the rear suspension parts of the 8g compared to the 7g so i do hope i could get this done to my 7g.

Thanks for the quick reply. Regarding the endlinks, i found some online but they are a bit pricey though here is the link http://www.car-stuff.com/store/?N=&u..._button=Search!. If this is the case i might just buy them in the future. The cheapest one so far is 19 dollars a piece. Can i get them cheaper like what was posted here 6 bucks or so
    Last edited by gojdm; 09-02-2010 at 11:06 AM

I didn't realize you weren't in the states. The swap is super easy, and the handeling is much improved with the larger bar.

Thanks bro...so for now i guess ill just stick with the 8g end links. Until i find a cheaper set of diamante endlinks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12