The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for 2 lowering springs for front

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    Randolph

Icon4

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    Sorry about the hostility, but it seemed like you were asking someone to sell them to you.

There have been a lot of "stupid" questions lately and they just kinda got on my nerves because people dont search. Nothing against you, but yes as you can see we suggest getting all 4 and another thing is, not sure if its the same with 7Gs, but a lot of struts cannot handle an aggressive drop so you may want to look at coilovers as well. They will ride better too.
    Its all good dude lol. And thanks for the info galanttuner10, I bookmarked that link for future reference. Did you take them out or something?

I am thinking about waiting till spring/summertime to do this. As you can see I am in New York and we just got hit with a ton of snow. I don't need to get stuck anymore then it is. And also we just had $800 (4 struts) put in a few months ago. But...this is really good info when the time comes. $500 isn't bad either compared to some $800 shit I saw (skunk2, megan, etc). o.O
    Last edited by Randolph; 02-11-2010 at 02:56 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    Its all good dude lol. And thanks for the info galanttuner10, I bookmarked that link for future reference. Did you take them out or something?

I am thinking about waiting till spring/summertime to do this. As you can see I am in New York and we just got hit with a ton of snow. I don't need to get stuck anymore then it is. And also we just had $800 (4 struts) put in a few months ago. But...this is really good info when the time comes. $500 isn't bad either compared to some $800 shit I saw (skunk2, megan, etc). o.O
    800 for 4 struts? I imagine you didnt do it yourself. If you decide to lower in spring we may be able to set up a meet Im sure Chris would be willing to cruise down for a day and Im local.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post

i dented my oil pan, got stuck, and had an incident with the front bumper as the roads are shitty up here. honestly i know ppl like low, but dont go that low if its your every day car. if i ever lower mine again it wont be more than an inch and it would be just to level the stance.

800 is crazy.. should have just lowered it then and many of the NY members or myself could have done it for like nothing
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12