The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2010 Chicago Auto Show

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 36

2010 Chicago Auto Show

Damn bitches kept getting in the way of the cars

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    Shame on you Rob! Lol

So you went to the auto show and enjoyed the a$$ show!!!

Last edited by Galant306m; 02-14-2010 at 03:38 PM

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

1996 galant s

Mitch, next time you take pics, take 2 big steps back. Try to get the whole car in one shot. ;)

Cool pics, especially the first set. O_O

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Thats the problem there are to many people it was a pain in the ass cause you would try and take a picture and someone would bump into you or walk in front of you. I was getting annoyed.

1996 galant s

Look at alll them legs shape up and make an ass out of them selfs :()modernmuscle...tisk F'N tisk....maserati=bliss!

And now for the cars

... and for the lulz

Dave (RedGalant2k1) demonstrating the importance of pinpoint lubrication:

Ford finally does something right... turbos!

Mitch (Galant306m), Mike (letsrunem), Brandon ($sho) and Jake... ballin' hard:

Fingerprints on the Gallardo:

Matt (M-Rod) bending over:

Mitch HATES Kalapana black
    Last edited by Galant306m; 02-15-2010 at 03:47 AM

Looks like you guys had fun! A lot of modified cars on display huh?

BTW, how was the lighting? Tegan got me two tickets for Valentines and I am contemplating if i should take my tripod or not.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I like the kalapana picture lol

lighting is pretty good actually, i was able to shoot at iso 800 and 1600 no problem. i didnt try 200-400 but that might've been pushing it, unless you've got a steady hand.

I hate shooting higher than 400. I might just bring a back pack with my tripod in it.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

The lighting was just okay; I had to hold the camera really steady to get them as clear as they are at 100-200 iso.

well looks like i got fap material for today (ty voodoo) but man that one lexus w/ cf under the body looked bad ass

RedGalant's :WUB: :WUB: ICEMAN99TURBO's Avatar

Thanks for coming out guys, it was great seeing you and hanging out....even though we got lost more than we were together.

Yea Lisa (426 inc.com) took a ton of pictures of me, I was kind of shy and not sure what she all wanted so i'm sure some of them look really bad.

They were an awesome group and a ton of fun. We talked about how they are working with Mitsubishi to help out with their advertising. For the past 3 years Mitsubishi has been working on trying to get back in touch with the people buying their products... What they think, want, what they would do to make them better; I believe it is great cause we sat and talked about things for atleast an hour. This Saturday I am told that I will be on video being interview by someone not too hard on the eyes.

Back home today so I could work a few days before I head back to meet up with Loco and Ed. I almost didn't want to leave my car there all alone, cause Loco and I noticed before we left the section that AMS's Track car...it's hood was off kilter. Come to find one someone took one of the hood latches and tried to lift the hood to see what the motor looked like. I ran up to Martin (one of the guys I befriended at the Mitsu booth) and told him what happened, then the 3 of us pulled the hood and reinstalled it the way it was. ;) Lets just say the engine bay was a tad oily. I also told him he better get in touch with AMS and tell them they need a new hood latch so the stupid kids don't try it again. It was a fucking mad house the past 2 days and we (Loco, Sara, Sean, and I) all agreed that kids now adays and partents alike need a good fucking kick in the ass for being so fucking ignorant.

wow gratz awesome opportunity for you hopefully mitsu will actually listen to it's clients and make more aggressive cars unlike the their current line up w/ the galant which is just another car in the crowd now a days

congrats on getting to show your car. I bet it was all the c3g and tgc guys that put you over the top!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast