The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: engine and transmision manuals

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

engine and transmision manuals

hey guys not sure where this should go but ill put it here and it can be moved if need be

i have workshop manuals for every engine and gearbox mitsubishi has made to date and figured i would offer them to everyone here the same as i have on a couple of other clubs

so if your after one, pm me with what engine/gearbox manual you need and your email address and ill see what i can do

please dont say what year it came out of either, it helps if you give the engine/gearbox codes

Quote Originally Posted by 7gvr4 View Post
    hey guys not sure where this should go but ill put it here and it can be moved if need be

i have workshop manuals for every engine and gearbox mitsubishi has made to date and figured i would offer them to everyone here the same as i have on a couple of other clubs

so if your after one, pm me with what engine/gearbox manual you need and your email address and ill see what i can do

please dont say what year it came out of either, it helps if you give the engine/gearbox codes
    You want to send me everything you have and I will send you everything I have?

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

the complete files are to big to be sent in a email, you'll have to be more specific with what engines or gearbox's, i dont mind sending you more than one

7grv4,
    Break up the files into bite sized bits andemail to prophet so he can see about getting them saved here on the forums for everyone.
    jjj
    98 ES (5 spd), 94 GS (5 spd), 94 ES (rebuilt auto), 92 Toyota 4X4, 81 KZ550 A2, 67 Mercedes 250S, 58 Mercedes 190SL

the complete files are to big to be sent in a email, you'll have to be more specific with what engines or gearbox's, i dont mind sending you more than one

http://www.4shared.com

Then either pm me or post the links to the manuals here and I will download them and then host them on my sites and place them here on the forums so all the users can download them...

If you would rather just email them to me then we can do that too... I can't be specific because I do not know what you have... I just want as many manuals as you want to share so I can host them for everyone... if you just want to start down you list and email them to me that is fine...

started re-naming all the files so they make sense and uploading now, should be finished in a few hours i hope

prophet the links been pm'd to you

prophet the links been pm'd to you
    Thank you!

Here they are everyone... this is only a temp home for them...

http://www.4shared.com/dir/34640118/...rom_7gvr4.html

Where did they go??

dont know what happened but try this link
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/32280486/...0/sharing.html

yeap that works thanks