Thread: Last minutes with Oden...

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Icon9 Last minutes with Oden...

http://vimeo.com/8191217?hd=1

Saddest thing I've ever seen.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Hit a soft spot for me also, We put down our last dog. Its crazy how attached you get to an animal after time, you consider them as another brother. Maybe why as much as i want another dog, I dont want to go through the loss of another one.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT View Post
    Hit a soft spot for me also, We put down our last dog. Its crazy how attached you get to an animal after time, you consider them as another brother. Maybe why as much as i want another dog, I dont want to go through the loss of another one.
    I got my first dog when I was 5, 3 years ago she had hip cancer and we were advised to put her down, but I couldnt. I grew up with that dog, she slept in my bed with me and everything. I was playing with her one morning before school and she was hurting. I took pictures of her and she was still happy until the end. I got home from school that afternoon and she was laying there in my hallway eyes shut and dead. She looked so peaceful and I skipped school the next day and dug her a grave in my backyard.

I have 2 cats now, but I can't own a dog again even though my fiancee wants one I just cant.

Damn, that made me cry bro. The part where he took the collar off got to me hard man. i guess life really is.. as one passes, somewhere around the world another is gained.
    If I may, my new pup since a couple days ago..[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

My girlfriend recently put her dog down a few months ago. It was very sad, stayed with her for a few days cuz she couldn't sleep. I put down my last two labradors cuz of old age and tumors in their hips. Charlie (my current chocolate lab) is crackin 11 yrs old this year, trying to hang out with him as much as possible.
    very sad video :(

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

had to put down my pitt when i moved to MA and just last summer went with my boy to put down his "Evo" ..........rip
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    =(