The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TGCIL/WI It's about that time. (March 27th @ 5:30pm)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 106
    i guess ill be there this weekend.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Damn, i hate you guys. Seeing this plan to meet makes me miss my G even more. AND its my birthday Sunday. take dope pics.

Jigz - to clarify, Astig is indeed a mythical creature, known as the Kapre. To see his car you have to place offerings near his driveway. He likes cigars. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGO_ONE View Post
    Damn, i hate you guys. Seeing this plan to meet makes me miss my G even more. AND its my birthday Sunday. take dope pics.

Jigz - to clarify, Astig is indeed a mythical creature, known as the Kapre. To see his car you have to place offerings near his driveway. He likes cigars. hahaha
    If he really does like Cigars I'll get him some nice Maduro's!

Blog Entries
    I can't come this time:( my hubby is laid off and we don't know when the fundage will start coming back in again since he didn't call for his unemployment today...which means no money for gas and I know I won't make it there and back with a quarter of a tank

Its on like Donkey Kong, I'll see you jokers there!!!

I'll be there, though, I'll be slightly late.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

what happen now,,ive been there like 5.30 but im the only galant in there,,and by 6.30 they took off i dont know where they go coz i went to work for semi graveyard shift,,,

blue8g
    ummm what are you talking about? we were there from 530 to 745

Quote Originally Posted by madkilla View Post
    what happen now,,ive been there like 5.30 but im the only galant in there,,and by 6.30 they took off i dont know where they go coz i went to work for semi graveyard shift,,,
    u sure u were at the right place and not with the 3Gs?

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Prodigy View Post
    u sure u were at the right place and not with the 3Gs?
    if so...

FAILED!

Quote Originally Posted by madkilla View Post
    next time just grab one of our phone numbers

yha im with the 3g guys and some evo guys cz it says thats the place..shit men im looking forward for this event for a month,,freaking failed

hey everyone thanks for coming we had a HUGE turnout of members from galants to 3g's some evo's 3000gt's a 1g and a 2g that i saw as well buffalo wild wings was packed. jiggs you need to get the pics up asap since you took alot more then me along with that video that was taken. maybe we will have another meet in the next couple weeks. glad to see a bunch of you.

I wish I had my car with me.

Brandon, I only got a couple decent pics. lol Wrong lens and cold as fuck made most of them blurry as fawk. lol

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

it was soo hard holding the camera straight since my hands were numb sorry i dont have that many pics i came a little late haha damn 59N sign that was actually south and it put me 20min extra outa my way :(. there should be a video up soon from another member.

Video turned out pretty good with a lot of funny background comments

post it up!!!!!

Blog Entries
    man I wish I could have come out...anyone have an idea of when the next one will be because I have to work it around my race team's schedules so I gotta know somewhat in advance

I'm still editing most of the pics with the 3G's. Though, I have a few from the Mongolian Stir Fry meet. Or atleast what I could salvage.

one pic of the G's at bdubs I got to edit for a little bit today.

I still got 2-3 pics of the full row and bwracings car still waiting to be edited and uploaded. I'll post it up tomorrow after school.

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post

I still got 2-3 pics of the full row and bwracings car still waiting to be edited and uploaded. I'll post it up tomorrow after school.
    can i get some full size pics of this one?

and all the other ones of my car? lol if u want my email i can pm you

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast