The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: civic???no chance!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 21

civic???no chance!!

while driving back home from work i guy keep follow me drafting me,,so i change lane to right to give way for him and hes like on and off in the gas so i put in sports mode i shift to 3rd gear and he pull me half car but when mah car get the momentum i pull him and change gear when im across to him and i pull him all like 2 cars,,i think to mah self while slowing down this guy thinks he can pull out a g-a-l-a-n-t.....

wow. i bet you any civic can beat me in a race because i would never try to beat a civic... what would that prove?

He drafted you? You must have been doing around 200 mp/h for that to happen Mr. Nascar.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madkilla View Post
    while driving back home from work i guy keep follow me drafting me,,so i change lane to right to give way for him and hes like on and off in the gas so i put in sports mode i shift to 3rd gear and he pull me half car but when mah car get the momentum i pull him and change gear when im across to him and i pull him all like 2 cars,,i think to mah self while slowing down this guy thinks he can pull out a g-a-l-a-n-t.....

Say what???? Can anyone translate, I don't speak ricer.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    i get my ass whooped by civics all the time.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    i just smile when Honda's try racing me. i don't care if they are faster. but my car looks better so I'm good with that lol

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    ^ And you admit this?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

(speaking about showtime)

And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Arro View Post
    ^ And you admit this?
    im assuming this is to me, and i loose because I never waste my time racing a civic...unless I am at friday night drags at the track, which i normally win. (lost once to a boosted EK hatch)

Lol I've raced my Civic a few times..

Civic - 5 speed, open air intake, 2ΒΌ" catback exhaust with Flowmaster muffler
    Galant - Auto (of course), "custom" air intake, stock piping with a 3ARacing exhaust canister.

1st time: when I first got the G. Civic pulled away at first and the Galant caught up and passed it barely at the quarter.

2nd time: after getting the intake and Exhaust, pretty much about the same result except for the G passing a little sooner.

It WOULD be interesting to see the 2 go at it at a 40mph rolling start..

.... and why is this under Performance Mods???
    madkilla & his "victory" = EPIC FAILURE!

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

^X2

I had a nissan quest try to race me today, I was cruising at 45 and this kid in his moms quest flies past me puts on his hazards and revs at me at a light. I hate ricers.

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    i just smile when Honda's try racing me. i don't care if they are faster. but my car looks better so I'm good with that lol
    Hondas are faster then you, what did you do to your engine?

I'm not gonna lie.. There actually ARE a good bit of fast, clean Civics. Just all the ricers overpower the few that are actually good.

Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar
    Ha those civics...There always one on the high way when Im driving perfectly normal and as soon as they hear my exhaust....its like bugs moving towards the light, reving up there raspy really fucking high pitched fart cans..and there stickers that say VVVVVV-TEEEECHHHH. Wooooo watch out for those V-Tech people...fucking riced out Hondas, like I say they alllways think they can just take on the whole world.

Evo 8 ECU / 5 Speed Swap / Fully Built Forged Motor
    Turbonetics Turbo T31 Stage 3 / RPW Stage 3 Camshaft

its funny you guys see it that way... here in canada, the only clean cars you see re civics and vdubs... these guys will drop all kinds of cash into crazy conversions lol. next time i hit the meets ill snap some shot to show you guys lol...

Quote Originally Posted by es_fact View Post
    its funny you guys see it that way... here in canada, the only clean cars you see re civics and vdubs... these guys will drop all kinds of cash into crazy conversions lol. next time i hit the meets ill snap some shot to show you guys lol...
    the 2 car companies i hate most. im not moving to canada

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    the 2 car companies i hate most. im not moving to canada
    lmao thats though. i personally dont hate either one. mind you i wouldnt caught pushing 200hp on an ek or a golf.

I much rather have an accord or a jetta, i prefer bigger cars.. but if it came to that end.. I woundlt have an accord lol..

fuck it i like my g lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    Race stories are pointless on this site. Get use to the flame.

There is either a guy with a weed whacker or a civic that keeps driving around my neighborhood I cant tell which.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast