The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Some updated Pictures.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 69
    Munchie

Some updated Pictures.

Got bored the other night and decided to take advantage of the nice weather. We went to a few local spots with good lit areas and took some pictures of my Galant. Let me know what you guys think.

what kind of suspension you got? in one pic the back is so high

Munchie
    Its airride all the way around. I put the back up cause of the symbol on the wall.lol

Experienced TGC Member
    Need some wheels man. The steelies look so tiny on the car

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

Munchie
    Nah, I have never been a fan of big wheels. I have a set of 09 Eclipse 18x8.5 wheels, but they don't look as good as the steelies with rings. I like the way the car lays out better on the steel wheels better too...plus 15" tires are a hell of a lot cheaper than 18s.lol

if you can, invest in a set of 16's steelies from a v6 at the junkyard

damn man that shit is nice how much did air ride cost and is that ur daily driver??

Munchie
    Hey G, thanks for the info. I didn't think that Galants came with 16" steel wheels.
    Fresh: I got my setup for a lot cheaper than most could cause I install a lot of airride suspensions around her so I buy a lot also and the distributor cuts me a great deal. That being said I think the kit now goes for somewhere around 2200 or 2500. Yes its my daily driver. Drive it 50+ miles daily. Been to shows all over the southeast with it also.

Munchie
    G: I just noticed you have the same 18s I do!lol

Quote Originally Posted by Munchie View Post
    Hey G, thanks for the info. I didn't think that Galants came with 16" steel wheels.
    Fresh: I got my setup for a lot cheaper than most could cause I install a lot of airride suspensions around her so I buy a lot also and the distributor cuts me a great deal. That being said I think the kit now goes for somewhere around 2200 or 2500. Yes its my daily driver. Drive it 50+ miles daily. Been to shows all over the southeast with it also.
    damn thats very expensive is it practical for cars that get driven daily...i mean i do put it in shows but its also my daily driver

Experienced TGC Member
    Nah, I have never been a fan of big wheels. I have a set of 09 Eclipse 18x8.5 wheels, but they don't look as good as the steelies with rings. I like the way the car lays out better on the steel wheels better too...plus 15" tires are a hell of a lot cheaper than 18s.lol
    Ahh, just looks bad with the tiny wheel IMO, but its your ride. I definitely understand the cost of tires though.

I actually have a set of the 16s I took off my car just sitting on a pallet LOL.

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

Looks good! I actually REALLY like it. Thats big coming from me because I am not the biggest fan of air.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Got bored the other night and decided to take advantage of the nice weather. We went to a few local spots with good lit areas and took some pictures of my Galant. Let me know what you guys think.
    Thats sick!

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

I like it...very clean look.

blue8g
    dang that's dope

although not as legit as if you were c/o's and were always that low

that shit is insane makes me want to put air in my car

Munchie
    Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    dang that's dope

although not as legit as if you were c/o's and were always that low
    Thanks for the compliment, but that last part kills me. How is it not legit? I would like to see any one of the people on here that actually drive there car everyday and can drive their car comfortably for over 200+ miles as I have on many occasions and be that low on coil overs.lol If having fully adjustable in car ride height control along with the comfort of riding on a cushion of air makes me Unlegit then I am cool with that.lol

For the record I am in no way coming down on you for this, but it has been said to me in the past also and gets me every time. I went to a show in Nashville Tn called Import Alliance and some douche bagoosh came up to me and said that I didnt belong there cause I was on Air and I didnt have 4k dollar rims and a body/lip kit.lol

Thanks everyone for the compliments. It is of course a work in progress. I am usually to busy working on others vehicles to work on my own, so for me to get a chance to clean my baby up and take some pics it made me feel good.lol

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    Looking good !

which air ride kit is that? or is it a custom one? and hows it drive?
    looking good though!

What size are those tires. They look like the donut sitting in my garage.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast