The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Some updated Pictures.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 69
    Looks dope, bagged rides are the past, present, and future. Bravo.

You should set it off with some 17" steelies and trim rings.

Munchie
    Its the EasyStreet setup by AirLift. It rides fantastic. Like I said this is my daily so I need something practical and comfortable. This setup fits the bill perfectly. There isn't a parking lot I can't get into.lol The rims and tires are the original ones that came on the car, well the tires have been replaced of course, but with the original size. I am not out for the Tuner style for my car, so the stock 15s and Rings are just fine with me. I had to cut a good bit out of the fenderwells and inner fender to be able to get this low, so now, had I not drug half of it off, it sits flush on the lower engine crossmember.

Munchie
    I may actually look into the 16 and now 17" steel wheels though. What years/models did the bigger steel wheels come on?

do u know of anyplace that does these set ups and about how long do these kits last...and what do u have to watch out for....like a hole in a air bag or something?

Munchie
    Well I have had mine on for about 2 and 1/2 years. Only problem I have ever had was once when I was driving down the road I went to drag on this blazer that was riding my ass hard and drug through an airline that was hanging down. You don't really have to do anything any different than you would with a static drop. Just watch for potholes, debride in the road, etc... I install all my stuff myself, but that's my specialty. I do airride suspensions for all kinds of vehicles. I have had 11 vehicles on air personally and installed over 30+. Anyone with a good DIY attitude can do the EasyStreet setup though. It comes with every single thing needed, from air managment, to fittings, all the way to thread sealer/lock.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchie View Post
    I may actually look into the 16 and now 17" steel wheels though. What years/models did the bigger steel wheels come on?
    16"s I believe come on the 9G, 17" steelies I havent seen, but you can prob find them on some other cars Im sure as long as they have the 5x114.3 lug pattern and proximal offset.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Nice if I could i would install air, its just so comfortable that you can adjust on the fly. And you can find bigger steelies from 9G galants and 4G eclipses.

4g64T 5spd

damn man not bad im mite bag my ride then....thanks man

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    What system do you have? All my friends are bagging their cars with my help and I feel like I can do it with my eyes closed... lol .. The parts are so damn expensive though..

OOOH YEA the bags are making a comeback the easystreet kit is the way to go if your going to do it, im going to swap out my fronts and management system to easystreet once i get back home and put away my hacked down airbagit SH!T the only thing i like about them is the way my rear looks slammed i have about 2" more tuckage but the ride sucks and they go out like every 4 months 60 bucks a piece so eeh. i personally cant stand the way MY car looks on steelies to much finder gap horizontally mine usta be my daily and i had HELL with my airfagit kit there isnt a part of my kit i haven't had to tweek or fix in the year and maybe half i owned it lol. but welcome back lol and good job
    Last edited by ricky_db; 02-24-2010 at 08:03 AM

Munchie
    Yeah I am not a big fan of much stuff from AIM. I have installed a couple setups from people who didn't have enough money to buy the quality stuff. Every time I installed the PlugNPlay setups I had to completly rewire and re seal every single component, as well as the manifolds that come with them being complete shit! I have had the Airlift setup for 2 1/2 years now and had nothing but good luck. You definatly get what you pay for.

Yeah I am not a big fan of much stuff from AIM. I have installed a couple setups from people who didn't have enough money to buy the quality stuff. Every time I installed the PlugNPlay setups I had to completly rewire and re seal every single component, as well as the manifolds that come with them being complete shit! I have had the Airlift setup for 2 1/2 years now and had nothing but good luck. You definatly get what you pay for.
    yea i know at the time easystreets website was down for upgrades so i figured it would be the same type of setup BOY WAS I WRONG, OMG spool valves suck! its sad when you go to home depot so much you know the employees and they know what you want jaja
    Last edited by ricky_db; 02-24-2010 at 01:13 PM Reason: im not going to rant in your thread jaja if anyone wants to know about airbagit.com, chassistech, or AIM ind. PLEASE pm me

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I just bagged my friends passat the other day.. I love the look of a bagged car parked.. Its much easier and many more options for VWs to get bagged.. Wish I had that many options.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    G: I just noticed you have the same 18s I do!lol
    Looks good dude. Oh, if you ever want to sell the 18s, let me know.
    Last edited by RAZ_76; 02-24-2010 at 02:20 PM

shit dude, you need a set nice, low offset wheels, not to be advertising, but something like my old works or the setup that 2Kgalant (i think that's his screenname) has, they look fantastic with air!!!!
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Munchie
    Well they actually are for sale. 300obo. I have a guy interested already and he is actually a member on here, but if that falls through they will be up for grabs. They have tires already, not good ones, but tires nonetheless. Some curbage also, but that's why I don't want much for them. Just trying to get what I paid for them.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Well they actually are for sale. 300obo. I have a guy interested already and he is actually a member on here, but if that falls through they will be up for grabs. They have tires already, not good ones, but tires nonetheless. Some curbage also, but that's why I don't want much for them. Just trying to get what I paid for them.
    300 shipped??

Munchie
    Lol, yeah if you live within 50 miles! I will take 250+buyer pays shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    I just bagged my friends passat the other day.. I love the look of a bagged car parked.. Its much easier and many more options for VWs to get bagged.. Wish I had that many options.
    so ummm i find out where 2 get it from then take a drive 2 NJ for u 2 help me put them on??? yay!

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    wowzers looks nice just need some rims lol..not a fan of the steelie look unless its cop crown vics...huntsville? I used to live in Decatur back in the day..might be going up there in April to visit fam if I bring the car we should do a shoot

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast