The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Some updated Pictures.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 69 of 69
    Munchie
    Ok, so the back bumper crease is my own personal stupidity. I was backing out of my driveway one night and my mom had parked kinda caddy corner to my driveway. So in stead of waiting for my car to build air, since I am a very impatient person, I decided to back out with very little psi. When I do this I have to go out at an extreme angle, and this time my moms Black PT Cruiser Rental car was right in my path and I backed right into it and never checked up. Luckily its an easy fix, since there are a few scrap yards around me with silver galants, but retarded nonetheless.lol

Thanks for the compliments on the wheels fellas. Today I am going to roll the fenders when I get off work, and get the new tires for the wheels tomorrow. They have 235/40s now and the new ones are 215/35s. So that will be 3 inches shorter and 22mm thinner so the car will sit at its normal layed out stance like in the pics with the steel wheels. These 18s will do me fine until I can afford to have my Centerlines made. New pics to come with the new wheels when there is a nicer day around here.

Looks Great Man!

Please run at LEAST a 215/40R18...the 215/35R18 are stupid skinny, and something a civic would run. Not to mention the tires load range won't be adequate unless you run max pressure in the tires, and that is never recommended.

Munchie
    Well from what I can remember they don't make a 215/40/18, or do u know of one? I can get the Nitto NT555 215/35/18s for 78 a peice! I have run this exact tire before on both my Accords and my Civics. I know they are different in weight, but the Accords were close and I had no problems whatsoever. Trust me I understand the concern, cause I had the same concerns about running such a slim tire when I first got them, but other than being a little more rigid over bumps and what not, they were perfectly fine. I appreciate the info nonetheless.

more pics? lol

Munchie
    Ok I take that back. I did find some 215/40s, but damn they are expensive. The cheapest one I found was like 120 a peice.:\

man if you were in texas i could hook you up my 20 tires cost 80 bucks with my account and retail for 145

Quote Originally Posted by Munchie View Post
    The cheapest one I found was like 120 a peice.:\
    Stop complaining.... In sweden I payed $$245 for my 215/45-17"
    Thomas R aka Valpen
    --------------------
    CEO & Eventmanager
    Mitsubishi Club Sweden

Former New yorker....
    94-10 60th Ave
    113 73 Elmhurst, NY
    School PS13 - then moved to Europe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234