The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mod 2010 - July 10, 2010

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Showing results 141 to 160 of 222
    So what's the address of the xampout spot?????
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

they're not really "camping". they're gonna wait in the line in their cars the night b4 MOD. the last few years our guys have done this to insure we get our spots as the lot will fill up before the event even starts. once the lot fills up, everyone else will be sent to the overflow lots. i will be there early this year, gpnna get the car waxed on friday afternoon.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    I believe the street that the headquarters is located is Katella. Typically cars enter in an orderly fashion along this street and come in through one entrance. We'll basically just be parked along that street I think

Edit: I looked up the map and edited it
    Mitsubishi Motors North America HQ
    6400 Katella Ave
    Cypress, CA 90630

The red square is the entire Mitsubishi complex. The tip of the blue arrow points to where the cars enter. The cars will line up along Holder St. Once they let us in, the Galants typically park along the yellow line. The green squares are for overflow parking or non-Mitsubishi cars. There is also some overflow parking on that big grass patch. We will be "camping" along Holder St. I think. (Can Will or Emerson verify this?)
    Last edited by beam514; 07-01-2010 at 02:54 AM

^that's cool, sounds good, what's the address of the actually place that MOD is happening???

I just edited my post, check it out

kewl, well when I get in the area I'll give you a ring Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    I believe the street that the headquarters is located is Katella. Typically cars enter in an orderly fashion along this street and come in through one entrance. We'll basically just be parked along that street I think

6400 Katella Ave
    Cypress, CA 90630

The red square is the entire Mitsubishi complex. The tip of the blue arrow points to where the cars enter. The cars will line up along Holder St. Once they let us in, the Galants typically park along the yellow line. The green squares are for overflow parking or non-Mitsubishi cars. There is also some overflow parking on that big grass patch. We will be "camping" along Holder St. I think. (Can Will or Emerson verify this?)
    well the last 3 years we have parked where the yellow in your picture is but it really is up to MITSUBISHI where they put our section (each car model is a section and 4/5 of the lot is EVO). at MOD08, BILLET and I parked in a separate area near the stage. for MOD05 and MOD06 we were placed in different spots of the lot (MOD05 was in front of the tennis courts and MOD06 was closer to overflow). i used to be in close contact w/ the organizers of MOD but have lost touch since MMNA design (MRDA) was closed (my contacts were senior designers). i have no idea where they will put us this year, it may or may not be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    well the last 3 years we have parked where the yellow in your picture is but it really is up to MITSUBISHI where they put our section (each car model is a section and 4/5 of the lot is EVO). at MOD08, BILLET and I parked in a separate area near the stage. for MOD05 and MOD06 we were placed in different spots of the lot (MOD05 was in front of the tennis courts and MOD06 was closer to overflow). i used to be in close contact w/ the organizers of MOD but have lost touch since MMNA design (MRDA) was closed (my contacts were senior designers). i have no idea where they will put us this year, it may or may not be the same.
    yeah I remember you guys parking there in '08. It's directly above where the yellow line is. And yes I forgot to mention that Mitsubishi does pick where all the models where be parking. They'll have signs up for the general area. What will happen though is the groups with more support (like 3000gt's... for example) will start trying to overflow into the Galant's spots, simply because we don't have nearly as much of a turn up.

so.. show up on time! haha

yeah I remember you guys parking there in '08. It's directly above where the yellow line is. And yes I forgot to mention that Mitsubishi does pick where all the models where be parking. They'll have signs up for the general area. What will happen though is the groups with more support (like 3000gt's... for example) will start trying to overflow into the Galant's spots, simply because we don't have nearly as much of a turn up.

so.. show up on time! haha
    haha, everybody show up EARLY!

Going to try and make it.
    Love,
    Matt

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar

6400 Katella Ave
    Cypress, CA 90630

Yeah that is where we parked in line the night before. If anyone wants to PM me their number for contacting purposes go ahead. And I'll do my best to keep cotanct with you.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Yo Homies hit me.
    Last edited by LosAngelesRider; 07-10-2010 at 04:07 AM

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Got you bro
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelesRider View Post
    Yo Homies hit me im @ 213-985-7512...
    wow....he lives! LOL

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

For anyone planning to attend, here is the sign up sheet:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/view...RklnRkdYNkE6MQ

I hope to go. I have some family plans on Sunday but they might be able to be moved to Monday. I don't have a helmet though... and I need to change my brakes

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    i wont make it this year, starting new job.

what time are you guys going to get to the campout spot? Emerson, I know you have work until 2 am or something, but this is for the other guys haha

I"ll be there between midnight and 2 am, depends on what time we leave friday

what time are you guys going to get to the campout spot? Emerson, I know you have work until 2 am or something, but this is for the other guys haha
    im probably gonna be in the telly till 3 4 waxing the car maybe around 5?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast