The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mitsubishi sucks

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 97

Mitsubishi sucks

Between idle and suspension issues............. I will never buy another one the most unreliable cars ever made

Experienced TGC Member
    LOL...

You obviously never owned anything else. You could always go out and buy a Toyota or Honda I suppose....

3G Eclipse Performance & Development - Denver, Colorado
    www.blackheartmotors.net

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    *sigh ban

Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar
    Ha and what would you like us to do about this... you just dont know how to take good care of your car...get this guy out of here

Evo 8 ECU / 5 Speed Swap / Fully Built Forged Motor
    Turbonetics Turbo T31 Stage 3 / RPW Stage 3 Camshaft

Quote Originally Posted by hunterclavel View Post
    Between idle and suspension issues............. I will never buy another one the most unreliable cars ever made
    Who works on your car?

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bishi View Post
    Who works on your car?
    Probably no one, or he doesn't know what he is doing...

Quote Originally Posted by hunterclavel View Post
    ^^Check out this mother Fucker!
    LOL! whats his deal>?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    That's fun..

GalantEVOII
    I don't know but my G has always been there for me and I did the same for her.

This post makes me wonder why my G has been running 4 years strong without a single issue yet? Wait I bet I know:

If you love your ride it'll love you back...thats all there is to it

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Lets burn all the Mitsus on the road!
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by tjones156 View Post
    This post makes me wonder why my G has been running 4 years strong without a single issue yet? Wait I bet I know:

If you love your ride it'll love you back...thats all there is to it
    agreed...Amen to that!!!

hunterclavel

Ok hunterclavel I very rarely get personally mad at people, but you are the most retarded, limp wrist, piece of dirt on this forum as of late. Every single one of your 66 posts since 2008 have been nothing but pure idiocy. I love every fucking ounce of my galant even though I had alternator blow on me fucking 2 weeks after I got the car and she has had motor mount issues and suspension issues. I fixed that shit and she keeps going every where I need her to in any condition. The suspension issues were my own doing as I hit a curb at 40 mph, but I put her in the garage and rebuilt her 3 months later.

You are not in any way shape or form a car enthusiast. Get the fuck out of here and go buy a fucking Honda and bring it to some Honda tech wh will tell you your fart can isn't big enough. Pce fucker go sell your G to someone who will care about it.

P.S. yes I did read all 66 of your post before I posted this, and you were asking a new question like every fucking month. USE THE SEARCH FEATURE YOU FUCKING NEWB and learn to do standard maintenance on your car.

My G is running strong since 05/2007 and proud of her.
    Last edited by 03-Galant-ES; 02-28-2010 at 06:57 PM

iMTB
    Mines 11 years old and it's most major problem was a simple coolant leak...

You obviously fail at car care.

My GTI, which cost exponentially more to buy and maintain, blew the Galant out of the water in every aspect EXCEPT reliability. Who wants a DD that is always in the shop?

Left this with no looking back and now I don't have to worry about things like my 20+ intake sensors going bad every other week and running in limp mode, or my coil packs failing, or my pcv valve blowing and spraying oil all over my engine bay, or...my stock fuel pump not being able to keep up and giving me fuel cuts...or being pissed about a timeslip because it was over a 13.5...lol.
    Last edited by iMTB; 02-28-2010 at 07:00 PM

I've owned 4 mitsubishi's in ten years. All reliable, all safe. My first Galant saved my life, literally.

Though all you other people who've commented here don't need to get all rowdy about it. I should hand out one day bans and warnings to all who've acted immaturely in this thread...seesh.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Though all you other people who've commented here don't need to get all rowdy about it. I should hand out one day bans and warnings to all who've acted immaturely in this thread...seesh.
    Sorry Dave, but he just got on my nerves over the past few years, read all of his posts.

IMO yeah my galant does have some issues, just like any car thats ten years old but you learn to work them out. this car is used and abused and is still kicking, not very hard but kicking. so instead of saying stuff like that work out your issues or take it to someone who can

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    Sorry Dave, but he just got on my nerves over the past few years, read all of his posts.
    Im with you man, I love my G and gone threw alot with my car ever since I got her. Every post I have seen from this guy has been worthless and stupid when you have all the info right on this forum already. We all take pride in what we do with our cars and I can tell you this...ever since I started working on my car and even the parts that needed fixing I have taken every joy in fixing it and will continue enjoying my baby. Mitsu for life!!!

And Hunterclavel be glad it is just suspension and idle issues, those are quite easily remedied. As electrical and other issues (that plague many other brands) don't happen on Mitsubishi's.

i've had my galant since 05 and the only thing i've ever had to change (that wasnt regular maintenance) was a valve cover. a whole $20 and about 10 minutes of work. the next car i get (which should be this year) is gonna be a evo i thought about a wrx but i've had almost no problems so far, so i gotta stick with mitsu. my galant is a 03 with about 93k miles on it. routine maintenance is key.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast