The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Testing Interest: Sunday March 21st Jackson Cove Meet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 46
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    well maybe april as corona is usually late june. if theres not as many ppl as last year for this date maybe push it back a few weeks and then nicer weather too you know
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    well maybe april as corona is usually late june. if theres not as many ppl as last year for this date maybe push it back a few weeks and then nicer weather too you know
    well we have the driving range meet planned for april. but lets see what turn out for this looks like.

whats there to do in Jackson Cove?

Chill its kinda like when we do Corona we just talk about the cars, plans and whats going on. Cooks some food on the BBQs that they have there. Swap some stuff and install them in cars. Take photos of the cars and play frisbee or other games.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I traded a bunch of stuff and sold stuff at the last Corona.. lol

let me see if SLS2000 and I can make it that day. I will let him know about this meet, SLS2000 is not active posting here but we see each other almost every day bcoz we work together in the same place.

TURBO= in the making.......

So whats the story on this? We making it happen? I am still down if its only a few. It is supposed to be clear that day too.

I still have the paid day off from my job for this meet, so im still in as long as it goes down...

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by tjones156 View Post
    I still have the paid day off from my job for this meet, so im still in as long as it goes down...
    if it doesnt go down we can still set up something else.

^Sounds good, I noticed 6 of us are on the list for Jackson Cove. Even if its just us, im sure it'll be a good time out

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

^Sounds good, I noticed 6 of us are on the list for Jackson Cove. Even if its just us, im sure it'll be a good time out
    I just texted everyone from TGCNY and TGCNJ whose #s I have. I need to get a few more numbers. I also need for fatal1 and fresh_617 to pm me with their numbers so I can keep them in the loop on this meet.

so update on this. the weather is supposed to be beautiful this whole week. so far we have definits from Tim and Chris as well as myself and i wuld like to see others who said yes show up as well. quintin-Traffik said he would see if he caan make it. i know Roman and Jay cant make it as well as a few other TGCny members who will be in atlantic city i believe. i am going next weekend if anyone wants to show up, but who is coming this weekend. i would still be down for only people to sit around bbq some meat and bullshit but would deflike to see more fces. anyone who wants my number pm me and i will keep you updated

steve ill leave this as ur call for the meet. i dont know if the park will be open yet a dn i will not have the time to check. its going to be a nice day maybe something else? i would hate to do another driving range meet but hell my league starts soon so i need the practice if anyone wants to change. hell i can deal with anything.. theres a couple restaraunts in my city with open lots then the driving range is right up the hill.. let me know. steve you can text me anytime
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

steve ill leave this as ur call for the meet. i dont know if the park will be open yet a dn i will not have the time to check. its going to be a nice day maybe something else? i would hate to do another driving range meet but hell my league starts soon so i need the practice if anyone wants to change. hell i can deal with anything.. theres a couple restaraunts in my city with open lots then the driving range is right up the hill.. let me know. steve you can text me anytime
    I dont think this is going down as well as hoped anyone who wants to chill sunday got any ideas?

well last year ppl actually wanted to come and with this nice weather i figured even more ppl would want to come. i dont want to leave the state as i have work at 5 and i just put in 2500 miles in 7 days with the trip to tennessee and back. car needs a break.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

I hear you. We should have planned a little earlier but 3-6 people isnt really a day out though we have had fun when its just you and me cruisin. We could meet up with tim somewhere in west conn get some food and bulshit around for a few hours

im in waterbury its like 20 minutes from danbury.. its just as long to get t jackson cove almost and theres chilis, 99, tgi fridays and other shit around within 3 minutes of each other. its up to you guys really. i can wait until the 11th to go down the the meet as my new heads will be on then as well and not just the bumper
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

im in waterbury its like 20 minutes from danbury.. its just as long to get t jackson cove almost and theres chilis, 99, tgi fridays and other shit around within 3 minutes of each other. its up to you guys really. i can wait until the 11th to go down the the meet as my new heads will be on then as well and not just the bumper
    We may have to wait till the 11th, which isnt bad since I will have my HID fogs in and will be redoing my head wiring probably to make it neater.

Edit: you and everyone interested except Fresh_617 should have a text from me saying I dont think it is going down
    Last edited by 03-Galant-ES; 03-18-2010 at 12:19 AM

^Got the text Steve. I was looking forward to this Jackson Cove meet, but its all good. The year is early and we have that large driving range meet April 11th as mentioned and im pretty sure many more after that. I still have that paid day off from work on Sunday:)

^Got the text Steve. I was looking forward to this Jackson Cove meet, but its all good. The year is early and we have that large driving range meet April 11th as mentioned and im pretty sure many more after that. I still have that paid day off from work on Sunday:)
    yeah jackson cove was a great meet last year and it was my first GC meet so i miss it. But wait til you see Corona this summer no local meet compares to it especiall when brian brings out the ribs haha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast