The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A Little Help On KYB-Gr-2

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

A Little Help On KYB-Gr-2

Now i been have the shot to get this for my car to get done by the summer time and i wanted to know. If im using 7g KYB Struts and Shocks GR-2 Can Use 2g Lowering springs. And 2nd Would u trust Megan Racing because i see they drop a car about just about 2" and i know that is not wise on the gr-2's. So in that case what would put on your G.

hmm, wellll im not Sure....but I would assume that you can put 2g springs on them, BUT NOT SURE, some one else here can identify that for you in a jipidy...

2nd, me personally I wouldnt do 2" drop on gr-2's if I'm still looking to respect that gr-2 comfort...

Proto
    I recommend the eibach pro kit for the 7th gen with GR2s or AGX's. I prefer Tokico over KYB but KYB is cheaper.

yeah i got the set for kyb gr-2 for about $220.

Dennster
    use tein springs on the gr-2's.. i mean i have them on you can check it out it looks sweet.. doesnt sag more than .5 inches when ur car is full of people.. smooth as hell ride im telling you

are they 2g or they make them for 7g as-well.

my KYBAGX from a 2G Talon application is set to F4 R3 for optimized ride control.... I would guess a FWD car would be like F4 R2

Megan Racing makes solid parts these days so nothing wrong with those....but if they were springs made for a GSX then your rear might be too stiffly sprung.