The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 95 TO 98 FRONT END HELP!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 32

95 TO 98 FRONT END HELP!!!

I need to know the possibilty of puting a 98 front end on a 95 car..my car needs the bumper cover and header bar and headlights so i can buy it all at once. the only possible difference is the reinforcement behind the bumper cover. everywhere i look there are two different part numbers...ive seen a pic of the 98 reinforcement and it looks plastic and black...mine is white and fiberglass...other than that are the holes for the bumper cover in the same place?? will the 98 bolt to my reinforcement..i need CONCRETE PROOF from someone whos knows..i have to have this info BY MONDAY...thats when im buying everything...help me out guys
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

Experienced TGC Member
    I am 99% sure that it will bolt right up, but I have no absolute proof.

Man you better PRAY that Kevin (White Ghost) sees this post by Sunday
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

lmao i know im so screwed...i P.M. ed him too..anyone know his aol? I try to click on it in his profile and its messed up.im so screwed
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    He comes and disappears hence the name White Ghost...hes sometimes hard to get ahold of
    7g for life!

this sucks the big one
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth)</div><div class='quotemain'>He comes and disappears hence the name White Ghost...hes sometimes hard to get ahold of</div>

craig has done the swap too. he's a lil bit easier to find...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

craig? whats his board name? or aim?
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4g64terror)</div><div class='quotemain'>craig? Â*whats his board name? Â*or aim?</div>

g96nt

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

well im goin to buy the stuff tommorow..can anyone help???
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

96TEXASgalant
    Yes you can replace the front end. You have to replace the bumper and header panel, oh and the grills. I was looking to do this but never followed thru. Craig has done it and there are a few posts on the same subject somewhere here. As far as I have been told it should not be too difficult to do.

hope this helps

dont worry about ur reinforcement, they are the same, all u need is the bumper cover, hoodbar and the grilles, they will all bolt up

i heard there is some plate behind there that the hoodbar and the bumper cover bolt to...anyone know?
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

no plate, the hood bar bolts to the same areas as the T-bar on the body of the car, and then the bumper grille area bolts to the hood bar

cool cool
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

Initial -G-host
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Man you better PRAY that Kevin (White Ghost) sees this post by Sunday Â*
    </div>

:oops: Hmmmm....to do a 94-96 front to a 97-98 front you have to replace the T-bar for the 97-98. You could get that piece fairly cheap depending where you look....I got mine at the outskirts of Orlando. The bumper reinforcement you could keep. All you need is the new front bumper of a 97-98 and you just use the same nuts and bolts that held the previous bumper on the car. Sorry for the late response....been very busy this week.

I have two hood bars...one silver and used...one unpainted and brand new.
    The cost is $115 from the dealer.
    I'll sell you the silver one for $60 and the unpainted one for $75 plus shipping.
    Joe F.
    --The first and only 7g N/A galant in the 13's, currently in hibernation--

im intrested in the silver one..email me at [email protected] condition is it in?? is it a52 mindel silver pearl or that dark silver?? any dent? sctraches?? shipping is gonna be about 40 bucks or so on it so im gonna end up spending as much as a new one...u wouldnt to have any 98 grilles laying around with the chrome aorund them would u?
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

I doubt the shipping will be 40 bucks, it's not really a heavy item, but anything is possible.
    You can pm me for details. I have my new digi cam in front of me and can take pics of both of them so you can see any imperfections. I'll even take a pic of the shipping box. Just pm me and we will work something out. I can see your in need of some help here, your posting all over this site and on GS too.
    I do have the 98 grilles...however, I painted them silver and if I recall I broke off two the clips in the back because I was trying different shit to do to my car a while back. Nothing that can't be fixed but I mean they are painted over so I dont know if you want them. I actually payed close to 75 bux for the 94-96 grilles when I put the shogun kit on so I know they are expensive from the dealer, but I'll give them to you for $25.

As far as the 98 front bumper, I have that as well and really have no use for it anymore. I can take pics of that as well upon request. I beleive I still have the blinkers and crash supports if you needed those as well, but I will have to double check. Just pm me and we'll do business.

-Joe F.
    Joe F.
    --The first and only 7g N/A galant in the 13's, currently in hibernation--

duke if the hoodbar is minden silver then i want it..i need it asap so i can drive the car. let me know the price.please be easy one me because i bought all the front end stuff today and got screwed for 500 bucks...80 bucks more than it was supposed to be damnit..anyway mail [email protected]
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

duke??
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast