The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NGK Wire set only has 2 not 4 ??

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

NGK Wire set only has 2 not 4 ??

I've read on the forums that NGK Plugs and wires are the best for Galants and I've looked into replacing my dying plugs and wires with a full set of NGK.

In looking online all the boxes and images only show the 2 of the 4 wires needed. It appears as if they only supply the ones with the knob attachments and not the 2 with the coil attachments.

Can someone explain this to me? Can you only buy the one set, where do you get the others?

My set of NGK plug wires has all four in the box..but then again mine is for a 7g which has a distributor. I don't know squat about the 8g set up.

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeX975 View Post
    I've read on the forums that NGK Plugs and wires are the best for Galants and I've looked into replacing my dying plugs and wires with a full set of NGK.

In looking online all the boxes and images only show the 2 of the 4 wires needed. It appears as if they only supply the ones with the knob attachments and not the 2 with the coil attachments.

Can someone explain this to me? Can you only buy the one set, where do you get the others?

theres only 2 wires...that come off 2 coil packs...coil packs have boots too which you can buy at the dealer

Quote Originally Posted by 02redgalant View Post
    theres only 2 wires...that come off 2 coil packs...coil packs have boots too which you can buy at the dealer
    Thanks!

The boots that attach directly to the coil rarely go bad though. It's a direct link. No wires to corrode.
    Go B4 Sho