The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Car Alarm

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    You are here entirely tooo much!!

Car Alarm

Tax money is coming this month so i wanna know if this would be a good deal for a car alarm. I don't know much about alarms, this has an alarm, key less entry[which my car does not have] and remote start[which i think is baller lol] for a decent price. plus they say free installation. let me know if you know a better one instead this. thanks for your help

http://www.armexcaraudio.com/product...01-482-13.html

=]

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Banned
    Looks legit

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Ive got a reputable place that I can personally vouch for installing alarms. They're called Cali Tint and they're located in Rosemead. The guy Pete always stands by his work and gives great deals. LMK if your interested, I can call him up and let him know I'm referring you so he'll give you a good deal. Then you can call him and inquire about his alarms...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    kool man, once i get my tax money ill hit you up. any other people know anything about this alarm?

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    kool man, once i get my tax money ill hit you up. any other people know anything about this alarm?
    OK cool.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    looks to be good...i would definately hit up an alarm install place first especially if ivory knows a guy and see what they have first...it will save you the hassle of 3rd party installation (if your not doing it yourself) and you can always have an established place to go back to...also there will prob be extra charges for parts at whichever shop they send you to which dont come with the alarm like the bypass for example