The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 4th Annual Club4G TX State-Wide Meet: Houston 5/28/2010

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 24

4th Annual Club4G TX State-Wide Meet: Houston 5/28/2010

Got this from Club3g. Update here's the iteneray

Quote Originally Posted by ALBOE View Post
    4th anual 4g meet:
    Friday: Meet and greet @ Bear Creek park to have some lunch, get to know the crew, refresh and have some fun.. Stay there from say 1-5:30pm then go to Track 21 that's maybe 5 mins from there. Have fun @ Track 21 for an 2 hrs then leave to eat. Steak place after track 21, and then dismiss for Galveston cruise early in the morning.
    Bear Creek Park
    3535 War Memorial Drive
    Houston, TX 77084-6199

Saturday: morning the early birds gather up around 9:00am to eat something (most likely McDonalds), and then cruise to meet the up with the rest of the people to go to galveston for a swim, photos, moaar food, and moar pictures. Most likely, we will go to Sunny beach unless there is a better request. We will stay there until 5pmish to go to a photoshoot place located at a warehouse.
    (North Side @ bestbuy located on)
    20408 Highway 59 N Dearbrook Power Center
    Humble, TX 77338

(South Side @ walmart)
    2700 S Kirkwood Rd
    Houston, TX 77077-6696

Then D&B on I-10. That will be the main focus since there is D&B, a club, IMAX and a comedy club. Everyone can stay there till they are ready to go
    7620 Katy Freeway
    Houston, TX 77024

Sunday: meet everyone to eat (@ south side). second/third photoshoot, Then dismiss

Rules:
    Please use common sense.
    Any questions, call or txt me @ 713-705-6038
    Last edited by G-spot; 05-24-2010 at 02:21 PM

you going im going

DAMIT why this couldnt be 4/29/10 :(

why

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    why
    so i could make it
    im not exactly in the same continent as you guys (and gal) lol

man that suck how low are you in the army for

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    man that suck how low are you in the army for
    ill pm ya lol

you going

got to check my schedule for that week..

how

ok

More updates:
    Been Mucho busy with school so sorry for extra lateness. So this is the plan for everything. (things subject to change is something screwed up happens, which shouldn't)

Friday: Alboe Plans on meeting the people coming out town and we plan on all meet @ Bear Creek park and have a BBQ. Stay there from say 1-7pm then go to Track 21 that's maybe 5 mins from there. Have fun @ Track 21 for an hour then leave to eat. Rob suggest a steak places, so might most likely eat there. After dining there, we dismiss since we will be going to Galveston early in the morning.

Saturday: morning the early birds gather up @ a designated place to eat say around 9 and the late ones meet there to leave. We leave for G-town around 10:45 and cruise there. Stay @ G-town till 3 or 4, cruise back to the warehouse spot i know to take pics(rob knows). Take pics till 5pm and then people can head back to there hotels and take a 2-3 hour break till 7pm

7pm we meet up @ the warehouses where we shot our photo to go to D&B on I-10. That will be the main focus since there is D&B, a club, IMAX and a comedy club. Everyone can stay there till they are ready to go

Sunday: meet everyone to eat. second/third photoshoot, Then dismiss

I will contact alboe to get more info off him, it is really hard to set stuff up fully atm since crunch time at school . But after this week everything will go smooth.
    Special Thanks to Rob and Alex

Updated 5-24-2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBOE View Post
    4th anual 4g meet:
    Friday: Meet and greet @ Bear Creek park to have some lunch, get to know the crew, refresh and have some fun.. Stay there from say 1-5:30pm then go to Track 21 that's maybe 5 mins from there. Have fun @ Track 21 for an 2 hrs then leave to eat. Steak place after track 21, and then dismiss for Galveston cruise early in the morning.
    Bear Creek Park
    3535 War Memorial Drive
    Houston, TX 77084-6199

Saturday: morning the early birds gather up around 9:00am to eat something (most likely McDonalds), and then cruise to meet the up with the rest of the people to go to galveston for a swim, photos, moaar food, and moar pictures. Most likely, we will go to Sunny beach unless there is a better request. We will stay there until 5pmish to go to a photoshoot place located at a warehouse.
    (North Side @ bestbuy located on)
    20408 Highway 59 N Dearbrook Power Center
    Humble, TX 77338

(South Side @ walmart)
    2700 S Kirkwood Rd
    Houston, TX 77077-6696

Then D&B on I-10. That will be the main focus since there is D&B, a club, IMAX and a comedy club. Everyone can stay there till they are ready to go
    7620 Katy Freeway
    Houston, TX 77024

Sunday: meet everyone to eat (@ south side). second/third photoshoot, Then dismiss

Rules:
    Please use common sense.
    Any questions, call or txt me @ 713-705-6038

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    So which Galants are going?

I'm hoping to have mine lowered and with the rear tie bar on by Friday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

us 3, josh, kris might go. I'm trying to get Bao to go but his lowballin ass thinks otherwise. Alan maybe but he has famiry stuff soo it's up in the air. I could snag the billion 20 inch chrome wheel'd Galant owners aroud town with murdered out lights to come but they're not my cup of tea. Plus they're mostly made up of haterz and they don't like to hang with the tuner types.

I tried to talk to Bao about getting his old 17" rims but he never replied. I think I read somewhere that you wanted my stock wheels and tires but I'm not too sure about that lol.
    Looking to try to get rims with my drop for not too much.

I talked to Josh about going, and he said that it depends if he has to work; and I'm bringing my friend that wants a Galant with me if his boss will let him off for the weekend.

And good call on not gathering the 20" chrome wheel'd Galant owners lol.

And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

So my friend MIGHT bring his truck (big NASTY) to the beach on Saturday..

Care to join Warren and I lowering, putting the tie bar, and camber correct my car Thursday or Friday Pete? Lol.

I have to check my work schedule

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast