The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ralliart Inc. will cease by the end of March

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 29

Ralliart Inc. will cease by the end of March

Mitsubishi tuning firm Ralliart to close doors

Ralliart, an independent tuning firm that has long been associated with both aftermarket and factory-endorsed Mitsubishi products, announced this morning that it will cease operations at the end of March.
    “Because of the sudden change of economy situation since the year before last, the business circumstance surrounding our company radically became worse and so, this time we have reached the conclusion that we Ralliart Inc., would scale down our business activities as of the end of March 2010,” Ralliart said in a statement posted on its website.
    Ralliart says that it will no longer support its motorsport customers or develop new products. It remains unclear what this will mean for the official Ralliart-badged Mitsubishi products on sale in the majority of the automaker’s worldwide markets, however. Mitsubishi currently offers high-performance Ralliart versions of its Lancer and Lancer Sportback in North America.

I got this at the Ralliart website

http://www.ralliart.com/10topics/100310.html

Partial Cease of Business Activities along with Ralliart Inc's
    Business Scale Down
    Ralliart Inc (President Masao Taguchi) has announced as follows.
    Dear all of our customers ,

First of all, we much appreciate for your usual patronage to our company.
    Our company have done the various activities relating motorsport with the support of many people since the establishment in April,1984 so far. However, because of the sudden change of economy situation since the year before last, the business circumstance surrounding our company radically became worse and so, this time we have reached the conclusion that we Ralliart Inc., would scale down our business activities as of the end of March 2010.

Along with the scale down of our business activities this time, we would cease the following business and operation which we have done so far. We would like to express our sincere apology to all of customers though we would make you much inconveniences.

Meanwhile, we wish you a continuous support to Ralliart family and entrants driving Mitsubishi cars who play an active part all over the world.

Items which would cease our business and operation along with our business scale down;

1. Support to motorsport customers(Support to the participation, Technical Support, and Awarding of Mitsubishi/Ralliart Driver of the Year)
    2. New Planning, Development and Merchandize of Ralliart products (Except FIA VO parts) :*1
    3. Information of new products and dispatching motorsport information(at web):*2
    *1FIA VO parts development and those application work shall be done by Mitsubishi Motors Corporation as it is. *2FIA Group-N information shall be open at the web site of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation.
    Date of the cease: 1st April, 2010

Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar
    Wtf is going on!!!!!! Whyyyyyy????

Evo 8 ECU / 5 Speed Swap / Fully Built Forged Motor
    Turbonetics Turbo T31 Stage 3 / RPW Stage 3 Camshaft

cause mitsubishi as a car company is dying.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Another downfall due to the economy ...Damn

Success is achieved through dedication and personal sacrifice. Eye for an Eye_Tooth for Tooth_Blood for Blood.

cuz people are buying knockoff ralliart parts

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    They haven't won anything in a while i think as well

its what happens when GM and other american motors get all the money they need, and not from from the products they producelol, really..... to COPY paste distribut and catch up *humpf* RALIART FOREVAWR!

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    well this sucks.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Poor mitsubishi...

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    Poor mitsubishi...
    Why poor Mitsu? They have been dragging their feet now from 2004. Sorry to say but all Galants after 2003 look like crap (sorry 9Gers' just the way I feel). Meanwhile their competition has developed better looking fast cars. Lets face it other that the Evo there is nothing at Mitsu to buy.

Have you driven a 9G RalliArt? Have you driven a Lancer RalliArt? They're insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    Have you driven a 9G RalliArt? Have you driven a Lancer RalliArt? They're insane!
    I agree. they are actually very very sick cars.

Guess what. The vast majority of 9g cars you see on the road don't look good. thats because the vast majority of the 9g's on the road are base models with ugly hubcaps.

Hmmm.... that sounds familiar. Oh yeah... the vast majority of the 8g's you see on the road look extraordinarily BORING. Why is this? Because the vast majority are hub cap wielding, drum brake sporting, with fall asleep from boredom interiors.
    The better models like the GTZ are much nicer cars and always turned my head.

Hmmmm, that sounds familiar. The vast majority of 7g's on the road have hub caps and drum brakes and very dull looking exteriors. Then every now and then you see an ls or GS and you think wow that's a good looking car.

If any of you would have actually driven a 9g ralliart, I think your opinions would be drastically different. Mitsubishi makes some solid cars.

I'll probably try to track down a low mileage 9g ralliart when I graduate. Then work a little magic on it.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by DOHCstunr View Post
    I agree. they are actually very very sick cars.

Guess what. The vast majority of 9g cars you see on the road don't look good. thats because the vast majority of the 9g's on the road are base models with ugly hubcaps.

Hmmm.... that sounds familiar. Oh yeah... the vast majority of the 8g's you see on the road look extraordinarily BORING. Why is this? Because the vast majority are hub cap wielding, drum brake sporting, with fall asleep from boredom interiors.
    The better models like the GTZ are much nicer cars and always turned my head.

Hmmmm, that sounds familiar. The vast majority of 7g's on the road have hub caps and drum brakes and very dull looking exteriors. Then every now and then you see an ls or GS and you think wow that's a good looking car.

If any of you would have actually driven a 9g ralliart, I think your opinions would be drastically different. Mitsubishi makes some solid cars.

I'll probably try to track down a low mileage 9g ralliart when I graduate. Then work a little magic on it.
    IMO if you put rims and lower a 7G or 8G, it will look better than a 9G that has has the exact same treatment. I just think there too bulky and round looking. but thats just my opinion and I'm probably bias because of my previous 8G.

I <3 the ralliart galant i have been looking for a 2007 ralliart for about a year now that is close to me but they are hard to come by, the one that was for sale was when i was putting all my money into school and into the galant so i could not buy it and it was that sick orange color that i want. 2007 ralliart galant best looking 9g out there IMO, (stock 9g) of course.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

haha just gave me my current events for school=P but on another note that sucks, i agree too with skyline stock for stock id take my 8g over a 9g, but with work i do agree that they can look nasty

Stock 9G RalliArt > Stock 8G GTZ

9g ralliart is a automatic only which sucks and weighs to much compared to competition. it has a all right engine and looks. I still think that car was catered to a different fan base then the previous generations. Im not saying the 8g is any better with its gay automatic only crap ether.

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Maybe its time to lobby for AMG to modify Mitsubishi's again eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Maybe its time to lobby for AMG to modify Mitsubishi's again eh ?
    yeah! why did they stop anyways?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast