Thread: Ralliart Inc. will cease by the end of March

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    Quote Originally Posted by starh4x View Post
    yeah! why did they stop anyways?
    im going to say because of ralliart lol

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    im going to say because of ralliart lol
    why would AMG stop tuning galants because of ralliart?

because ralliart took over aftermarket tuning isn't answering my question lol, I wanna know WHY AMG stopped and ralliart took over
    Last edited by starh4x; 03-12-2010 at 01:30 AM

i dont know i pulled that answer out of my 4 point of contact. maybe cost of production

hahaha nice, oh well. pray for a 10G AMG galant ! because thats likely to happen...

Probably cause when merc got away from dsm they took Amg with? In the early to mid 90s merc was owned by crystler and then they broke off in the late 90s and amg went with more money

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    Probably cause when merc got away from dsm they took Amg with? In the early to mid 90s merc was owned by crystler and then they broke off in the late 90s and amg went with more money
    + repped thanks

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    It doesn't help that Ebay is flooded with the China knockoff "Ralliart" crap out there which cuts into a huge chunk of market share of real Ralliart product. People keep buying it w/o a care if its real or not...as long it has the name.

Ralliart products are also limited in availability and regionally marketed and not to mention it costs you a arm and leg for the real Authentic Ralliart stuff. Its hard to compete with comparable products they sell with other reputable manufacturers that sell at a cheaper price like Trust/Greddy, HKS, Tein, JIC, etc etc.

Also with the economy..alot of high end speciality companies have fallen due to high cost products with limited profits and add the factor of cheap China knockoff products that bare their name...it hurts them in the end.

Nismo and TRD are hurting too..also drastically limiting their product development and production.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1 View Post
    Why poor Mitsu? They have been dragging their feet now from 2004. Sorry to say but all Galants after 2003 look like crap (sorry 9Gers' just the way I feel). Meanwhile their competition has developed better looking fast cars. Lets face it other that the Evo there is nothing at Mitsu to buy.
    X2.......This same statement I said it a cople of months ago....I completely agree

"It is really a shame what's going on with Mitsubishi Motors. Since mitsubishi arrived in America, It was always known by their aggressive looking cars.They may not have been as well trusted as Toyota, Honda or Nissan, but for sure ,people always knew them because of their exterior, interior esthetics and performance. In my opinion, All mitsu cars since the 80's have been much better looking that their competitors. 6G galant looked better than the late 80's Camry,Accord, Mazda 626, Nissan Stanza(not to mention the crappy american car such as Cavalier/Corsica and Taurus). 7G Galants...better looking and more powerful than 90's Camry, Altima, 626, Accord, etc. 8G Galant...wow!! when it came out everyone said it looked like a BMW..VERY AGGRESSIVE LOOKS....it made the competitor's cars look like old man's cars. Same story in the 80's with the Starion/Conquest......vs 80's 280Z, Supra, RX7....you'd be the judge. 1G Eclipse..Beautiful. 2G Eclipse does not even compare with the 90's Celica, Integra, Prelude, 240Z. To have 210hp on a stock 2G Eclipse was mind blowing at the time! 3000GT VR4............Should I say more.........The only car that was as beatiful was the last Gen Supra (I give credit for that one) MITSU 1G DIAMANTE, Gorgeous Car!!!! My Father had one back in 96'.....Sporty back end similar to the Galant....Sophisticated front. Interior made you feel like you were inside a MASERATI, Then, the changed it to the new UGLY design (and tried to save the day by making a VR-X model) Montero vs everything else......etc,etc....

I am sorry, but it seems that after the year 2000.....all the mitsubishi models have gone down style wise....... Montero to Endevor.......Aggressive 8G galant to more sober 9G galant......Sporty 2G Eclipse to a not so bad, less powerful 3G, to a just too round, mind numbing, plane ugly 4G eclipse........3000GT, WHERE???.......... NOW the 2011 Galant you guys are showing.......It is simply an OLD MAN'S Car....not to different from a Lincoln or Cadillac in the worst way possible. What's going on MITSU DESIGNERS???!!!!!! While you are eating sh@@.....toyota came out with a beatiful 2010 CAMRY (now, that's beatiful) Nissan Altima,....how about the Nissan MAXIMA? (WOW what a performance......where is a DIAMANTE to compete with that) Acura TSX..Excellent! Accord...not my cup of tea, but for sure is better looking than the last Gen Galant....MAZDA got their stuff together (thumbs up). Subaru Legacy...SPEACHLESS!!!!

Unfortunately for Mitsu enthusiast like myself.....the reality is that the tables have turned around.....now a days other japanese brands are making better looking cars, and guess what....they already have the trust and popularity from the people....so there is nothing else to do. MITSUBISHI MOTORS is still in the market because of the Evolution, plane and simple....Evo has no comparison besides the STI. So in conclusion, If it wasn't for the evo and possibly the nice looking Outlander.......mitsu would be more bankrupt than Chevrolet, Chrysler and Hummer all together.

Sorry if I hurt someone's feelings by talking crap about their car or a car they may like.....it is just my opinion."
    Last edited by dmdvzla; 03-12-2010 at 07:56 PM

2003 MITSUBISHI GALANT GTZ

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    Have you driven a 9G RalliArt? Have you driven a Lancer RalliArt? They're insane!
    They are great cars indeed. But who is gonna buy a $30k car this year only to have it go down to $15K the year after? Mitsu makes great cars but lets face it the price of Ralliart cars do not match with their resale values.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12