The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Galant's on the beach Sorry for the Big Photo's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 42

Icon10 Galant's on the beach Sorry for the Big Photo's

My boy cassidy decided we were going to take our lady's and our girlfriends LOL to the beach today. We hung out for a few hours and took a few photos. Nothing special. ENJOY!!

Last edited by kglenn; 03-10-2010 at 10:03 PM

Not bad, would you mind if I resized them cause I had to make my screen smaller just to see them

HOLY GIGANTIC PICS BATMAN!

looks good though.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    Not bad, would you mind if I resized them cause I had to make my screen smaller just to see them
    Nope I don't care at all!

thank you sir! much better!
    It was pretty fun even though we didn't swim the water was too cold!

Much better, now I can compliment you. The Gs look nice I took some photos today too it was so nice out.

yea it was beautiful here! So sunny and not to hot not cold. Thanks man My G is finally starting to come together. Cassidy the black GTZ is originally from new york and a dude wrecked his hood and hauled ass. He might be getting rid of his and getting a bike. he's giving me those JDM headlights. That shit will look good

Gonna go jdm bumper if you get them or gonna fix the gaps with FG and bondo?

Fix it. I originally got that bumper from the cassidy's black G and the one on his is my original. I love the stance that bumper gives the car and I love how much different it looks and that no body else likes it. I like being diff with my G in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by kglenn View Post
    Fix it. I originally got that bumper from the cassidy's black G and the one on his is my original. I love the stance that bumper gives the car and I love how much different it looks and that no body else likes it. I like being diff with my G in a way.
    I am keeping my front, but with it lowered and I am putting a lip on it Im scared. Cause I already scrape at like taco bell lol. Im gonna have to not use driveways like ever.

hahaha yea I scrape at taco bell's too. do they have shitty parking lots nationwide. I want to put a lip on to but I'm kinda afraid too. what lips fit on our bumpers? I've seen a list before but don't remember

hahaha yea I scrape at taco bell's too. do they have shitty parking lots nationwide. I want to put a lip on to but I'm kinda afraid too. what lips fit on our bumpers? I've seen a list before but don't remember
    Im going 99-00 Mugen civic lip

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Civic...Q5fAccessories

Perfect fit or does it need a little modification?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Ugh, I miss my wheels..

Yea i like those he Got. We know a guy that powder coats them for a 100 dollars for all 4. The guy that sold them to him scratched them pretty bad

Perfect fit or does it need a little modification?
    Needs to be extended, but it fits the curves nicely. I am gonna be fiber glassing it to line up with my fender flares when everything comes together.

that will look good. I might have to look into that. I have always loved lip kits

nice g's i like those wheels on the black one,what are they?

He said the guy that sold them to him said they were diamante wheels. But I've only seen them on the 4g eclipse

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    wow i thought that black one was lonestar....get the nose piece ! lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast