The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Suggestion

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    Banned

Suggestion

I really think that TGC should do some more advertising, i may be new(bie) but anyways it kinda seems like this forum is dead....

Lets get out there and advertise... Do we have a twitter? a myspace? etc....

Let me know what i can do to help

Haha this is like your 5th new thread in an hour you're on like forum crack. We do have a facebook. Screw twitter its for 13 year old girls, no offense, and myspace I do believe we have a page, but no one uses myspace anymore.

http://www.myspace.com/thegalantcenter

I dont use myspace like ever, but I am on the tgc list if you want to add me
    Last edited by 03-Galant-ES; 03-10-2010 at 10:37 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Just google Galant.. We're there..

Banned
    dude we need to put our names out there... im talking something big... any ideas?

Can i make a twitter for TGC?

thats why i did the you tube thing.

exp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR65Rylv-bo

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Banned
    Sounds like you are doing your part, i just wish there was something bigger we could do..

Who can i contact about making and maintaining our twitter?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I'd contact BGR about that..

The people that find our forum are people that are wanting to learn about their cars. Who are we going to advertise to? Honda owners? Ford owners?

182 people members have been active on the forum in the last 24 hours. That doesn't mean that the forum is dead. Also because you are posting 10 threads in 3 minutes doesn't mean the activity around here is going to go up.

So relax, take it easy. TGC has been around since you were learning to walk, and its not going anywhere. ;)

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    The people that find our forum are people that are wanting to learn about their cars. Who are we going to advertise to? Honda owners? Ford owners?

182 people members have been active on the forum in the last 24 hours. That doesn't mean that the forum is dead. Also because you are posting 10 threads in 3 minutes doesn't mean the activity around here is going to go up.

So relax, take it easy. TGC has been around since you were learning to walk, and its not going anywhere. ;)
    Exactly, this kid was 5, maybe even 4 y.o. when I started TGC back in December 1999. This is what he said to me in a PM (which lead to me banning him).

---Quote (Originally by BGR)---
    ---Quote (Originally by 01Galant)---
    Hey i was told to contact you about this issue.

I want to make this site more well known and i think it just might help if we made a twitter, i know some people think it might be stupid or whatever but its becoming more and more known.

Anyways, i was wondering if i could make a twitter for us and maintain it myself and maybe have you and someone else also help maintain it in addition to myself..... Do you think it would be ok?
    ---End Quote---
    Quite honestly, I think TGC is doing just fine as is with being well known. We're a small nitch group with our Galants as we're not Honda and don't compete on that level. As for Twitter, I don't like twitter and don't see the point in having a TGC Twitter site.
    ---End Quote---

you deserve to be pooped on for that
    I'm glad I nipped this in the bud before it got out of hand. 15 years old and talking shit already. F.U.

You deserve to be pooped on for that? LOL wow!

Hope that kid goes and buys a Honda.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

the new kid is just being enthusiastic about his car. can't fault him for that. They just need to learn how to address their superiors.

Honestly tho, the majority of Galant owners are not into modifying their cars. The ones that do care about modifying their Galants will search on google and we will be the #1 result

blue8g
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    You deserve to be pooped on for that? LOL wow!

Hope that kid goes and buys a Honda.
    why the honda hate lol

but wow seriously deserves to be pooped on? lmao