The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tein springs Question?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 52 of 52
    Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Progress springs are like $170 but its like a 1.8 drop and it we'll be even, or you could get megan lowering springs for $100 and get a 2" drop all around, those are the cheapest springs but also the that drop your car the most.

4g64T 5spd

i also dont want to ruin my ride by stiffing it or bottoming out.

tie wieghts to the front jk jk i dont think there is any way to fix it besidedes lowering even then the front always sits alittle higher. If you are looking cosmetics its very limited with stock body, projectors, v6 wing IMO looks best, egr visor, tinting tails, rims and tires, tint the windows, if you do rims you can paint your brake calipers,

Quote Originally Posted by djhah View Post
    i also dont want to ruin my ride by stiffing it or bottoming out.
    Buy Tein S-Techs they are like $200 or Eibach Pro kit, and some new shocks like KYB Gr2 or AGX.

4g64T 5spd

18" rims with tein s.techs & GR2's

20" rims with tein s.techs & GR2's

I just dropped it last weekend and I love how it feels. Rides smooth too. Nothing like coilovers but then again not nearly as low. My front is still a little higher but not as bad as the stock set up. Im keeping the 18's on it for now and selling the 20's after one gets repaired. I like the stance on the 18's better...now I just need some better looking 18's.
    Last edited by Mike_ODell; 03-25-2010 at 06:44 PM

derrick
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    Who you talking to?? You need to learn to quote people so we know who you are talking to. Anyway, the 4cylinder will sit higher if using V6 springs on it in font only. The rear will sit the same.
    so how do you fix it so it dont sit hight i have 18" for my car but i want to change my struts and springs first......

derrick
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_ODell View Post
    18" rims with tein s.techs & GR2's

20" rims with tein s.techs & GR2's

I just dropped it last weekend and I love how it feels. Rides smooth too. Nothing like coilovers but then again not nearly as low. My front is still a little higher but not as bad as the stock set up. Im keeping the 18's on it for now and selling the 20's after one gets repaired. I like the stance on the 18's better...now I just need some better looking 18's.
    18" rims with tein s.techs & GR2's is what im going to do also bro

Quote Originally Posted by djhah View Post
    as the title says i am sitting stock my front end sits higher than my rear end what can i do to level it out i don't mind dropping it i am just in a bind with fiances at the moment. does anyone know if a inexpensive way to fix this or for that note any mods that i can do for very cheap, i have done my grill and plan on clearing out my corners, what else is there?
    Get some lowering springs. and drop it like its hot.

Mike your car looks really low to be on Tein Springs.

4g64T 5spd

they are the v6 springs. I didnt think it would sit like this either but im happy with it. just wish I could raise the back up a little. The 18" rims have 225/35/18 front and 225/40/18 rear. idk why the tires are this way or if its good or bad but I have been debating ordering the same size for all four instead of two different. I tried switching them around but it looks better this way.
    Last edited by Mike_ODell; 03-26-2010 at 09:33 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Galantes2001 View Post
    Do any of you guys have the skunk 2 racing springs that are adjustable i was looking for a suspension kit that would look good because i have 17's?
    stay away from adjustable springs. the only good set made are GROUND CONTROL (they use EIBACH springs) but even those blow shocks quickly. if you want adjustable ride height and/or want to drop lower than 2", you have two choices, full coil-overs (since they include short body dampers) or air.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    stay away from adjustable springs. the only good set made are GROUND CONTROL (they use EIBACH springs) but even those blow shocks quickly. if you want adjustable ride height and/or want to drop lower than 2", you have two choices, full coil-overs (since they include short body dampers) or air.
    agreed. damn man i can stop staring at your sig reelax. that is some funny ass shit. lmao

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123