The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ATTN: Chicago: Stolen car (not my G)

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

ATTN: Chicago: Stolen car (not my G)

Hey guys please keep your eyes open for my friends Civic. Its a 97 green ex coupe. Bronze rims, yellow square fogs, 6k HID's, "R" sticker on the windshield, yellow turtle on rear bumper, and unmistakable squealing noise. It was taken last night on Halsted by UIC at 1:40am. This is like the 3rd or 4th stolen car I've heard about in the last couple weeks, it sucks. Please keep an eye out and lemme know if you see anything! Thanks

Thieves fkn suck

Last edited by pcriso2; 03-12-2010 at 11:33 AM

UPDATE: car was found in a vacant lot in humboldt park. Me and him and another friend were driving around just scanning neighborhoods and we brought his keys since he has a 2 way viper alarm. He kept pressing the arm button and it actually armed. We got so lucky. Cars pretty much gutted but was still driveable they didn't touch the engine surprisingly

Glad to hear you got it back so soon, sorry about it being partially stripped. I needed a few things...lol

But seriously, good to hear that alarm helped.

wow that sucks. Is there anyway your friend can find out who it was? cameras around the area there?

we have the security cam vid from his place and it was a buick century that they pulled up in. other than that we have nothing else. just glad we found the car and it was driveable. still cant believe we found it, pure luck right there.

Yea i'm amazed how lucky you guys got

damn im surpirsed is wasnt up on cylinder block with the rims gone too nice find,

oh the rims were gone lol, anything not stock was gone. they pretty much went after the electronics. it was taken at 1:45am and dumped at 4am. these guys move quick

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    just makes you love humanity doesn't it