The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Found a pic from a show last year

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Found a pic from a show last year

I really loved these wheels! Sadly, i was just borrowing them from a friend. I got a new set coming in soon to go along with my evo brakes :)

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy =]

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

noIce
    weren't you looking into bags at one point?

Proto
    You thought about adding some support to the front bumper to close the gaps up some? Other than that looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    You thought about adding some support to the front bumper to close the gaps up some? Other than that looks great.
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    noIce
    weren't you looking into bags at one point?
    he's on AIR RUNNER.

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    that gap is easily fixed by mounting the bumper cover OVER the lower tabs of the JDM headlights, not under (those tabs push the center top of the bumper down). of course this will also "lock" he headlights in as they will not be able to be removed w/o first removing the front bumper... look at my bumper gaps, that's how i mounted the front bumper and now i have virtually no gaps between the bottom of the grill and the top of the bumper:

thanks reelax, ill try that

is ur rear fender cut to make the rim fit?

hey reelax, do i have to make any new holes?

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh_617 View Post
    is ur rear fender cut to make the rim fit?
    yes.

Quote Originally Posted by 2kgalant View Post
    hey reelax, do i have to make any new holes?
    no, although you might have to trim the bumper a little depending on how deep the top of your bumper is... what i mean is after you take off the upper grill, look at the front lower mounting tabs of the JDM headlights... if you can remove your bumper and then slide the upper part of the bumper over those lower tabs, you will have almost no gap between the grill and the bumper after you put the grill back on.

is there a special way to cut it without opening upself up 2 rust....sorry 2 get off topic with the post but this is a problem im facing right now =(

well if you look at the OP's picture, his are cut too. to avoid rust the metal has to b painted over after it's cut. mine were cut and then the entire car was painted (BENZ color)... his was too (LEXUS color).

ahhhh i seee that does make since thanks man!