The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8G galant on "Street Customs"

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

8G galant on "Street Customs"

So I'm watching the new episode of Street Customs and in the background I see a black 8G Galant sitting in their shop. It's all sanded up and even has the stock hub caps on it. Unfortuantely it's not part of the episode but I'd love to see what they're doing with it. I'll bet it one of the employees cars.

Never heard of the show. What channel and time/day does it come on?
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanJambo View Post
    So I'm watching the new episode of Street Customs and in the background I see a black 8G Galant sitting in their shop. It's all sanded up and even has the stock hub caps on it. Unfortuantely it's not part of the episode but I'd love to see what they're doing with it. I'll bet it one of the employees cars.
    lmao sick. I never heard of anyone saying "sanded up" lol i normally hear sanded down
    aha

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by es_fact View Post
    lmao sick. I never heard of anyone saying "sanded up" lol i normally hear sanded down
    aha
    That's because the correct way to say is , sanded down..lol. You sand the primer down, not possible the other way...lol

Interesting...wonder if it is Norman's car...

come on jambo we need details lol

i remember seeing it in the background during one of the shows.....always wondered what they ended up doing to that car..

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    What episode? Where do I find this show?

i think the shows on TLC but its not on at the moment...I know the shop is in corona,ca which is only 30min away from me....always wanted to go to check i out but i havnt had the time to check the place out....

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    I think it's close to where I used to live freeway 91, Magnolia exit.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    come on jambo we need details lol
    No real details to say. It looked completely stock. Stock hub caps. The front bumper cover wasn't sanded but the entire body was. Hell it didn't even have cleared corners. Hopefully next episode we'll catch a glimps of it with some more work done.