The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any1 in the D.M.V. area

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 28
    RzaDaRuler

Any1 in the D.M.V. area

yo wats good im a newbie 2 dis site so im gettin used 2 it but are the any galant members in the D.M.V. dc maryland and virginia there a tuner show at the University of Md College Park May 2 lookin 4 other galant owners 2 make our presence known at dis show

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Please use full words and sentences.

Yo Dawg, I herd you like da cars.

I live near the DMV its like 5 minutes from my house to the nearest one. But the lines there suck so I go to the one 15 minutes away.

Why is this in the tutorials section? Is this thread how to type like a dumbass?

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    Why is this in the tutorials section? Is this thread how to type like a dumbass?
    Must be. Bravo, great tutorial.

I have no idea what he was asking in his post either. Something about the DMV and more Galant owners.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kent View Post
    Must be. Bravo, great tutorial.

I have no idea what he was asking in his post either. Something about the DMV and more Galant owners.
    He wants to know if peple live in Delaware Maryland and Virginia area. The answer is yes there is a place on this forum for that. The regional section

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/forumdisplay.php?f=102

you guys are part of our midatlantic chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    He wants to know if peple live in Delaware Maryland and Virginia area. The answer is yes there is a place on this forum for that. The regional section
    Where'd you learn to be a cryptologist at?

Quote Originally Posted by The Kent View Post
    Where'd you learn to be a cryptologist at?
    Community College.

^^^^^ lol i might be able to go but only if you can learn to speak english

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    Community College.
    I sense a degree change in my future.

Oh fa show

lol

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    yo wats good im a newbie 2 dis site so im gettin used 2 it but are the any galant members in the D.M.V. dc maryland and virginia there a tuner show at the University of Md College Park May 2 lookin 4 other galant owners 2 make our presence known at dis show
    TRANSLATED
    Hello my fellow people. I am rather new to this website, and I am still trying to familiarize myself to the accustoms and ways of this forum. I was pondering to myself and I am now asking if there are any members in the D.m.v., DC, Maryland, or Virginia states.
    The reason I am asking is for the dwellers in the state that own a Galant could be informed that there will be a car show hosted at the University of MD College Park on the second day of May and I thought it would be rather dashing if a few of my Galant brethren would be obligated in joining me in the partaking of this event so other tuners may know that Galant modifiers are present in the "Tuner Scene".

I took 4 years of Wannabe Gangster translation classes.. Apparently they have paid off?
    Last edited by Bloody Arro; 03-17-2010 at 11:53 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

Icon14

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Arro View Post
    TRANSLATED
    Hello my fellow people. I am rather new to this website, and I am still trying to familiarize myself to the accustoms and ways of this forum. I was pondering to myself and I am now asking if there are any members in the DC, Maryland, or Virginia states.
    The reason I am asking is for the dwellers in the state that own a Galant could be informed that there will be a car show hosted at the University of MD College Park on the second day of May and I thought it would be rather dashing if a few of my Galant brethren would be obligated in joining me in the partaking of this event so other tuners may know that Galant modifiers are present in the "Tuner Scene".

I took 4 years of Wannabe Gangster translation classes.. Apparently they have paid off?
    Loooooollll

Wow, I just lold for 5 minutes..

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    haha, this thread is funny

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dimushor View Post
    Loooooollll
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    Wow, I just lold for 5 minutes..
    Thank you, thank you. I take pride in my translations.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

Proto
    You being from PG county, this really doesn't surprise me. Now I see why I like to stay on my side of Maryland.

DMV is not DC, MD, VA, check below for reference.

The Delmarva Peninsula is a large peninsula on the East Coast of the United States, occupied by Delaware and portions of Maryland and Virginia. The peninsula is almost 180 by 60 miles (300 by 100 km), and is bordered by the Chesapeake Bay on the west, and the Delaware River, Delaware Bay, and Atlantic Ocean on the east.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast