The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PA

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

PA

Hey guys, possibility im going to get the G back into the Game, is there any junkyards in PA that are good? Also how many guys are located down here? Im 5 minutes away from King of Prussia Mall

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    There are a handful of members, many seem to come and go around here. I'm about 35 minutes from you and would like to see some meets take place this spring. You are at Valley Forge Military Academy right? I know that area pretty well....Radnor / Wayne etc..

I just went to a junkyard in KoP called "Shorty's" two weekends ago. They have a pick and pull but I needed a hood off one of their other lots, so they just pulled it for me. Decent prices, seems to be pretty popular.

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Welcome back!

Fucking about time lol come to Jackson Cove on the 21st if we are still meeting up there. You still got my number?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    im with steve about time man. last time i saw you you had me worried as u werent as into it. you should come in for the cove meet if you can. and steve we need to figure out that meet. pm me or something as im going to bed.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

TGC Regular
    im not to far from king of prussia . i live in coastesville