The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: quick question???

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

quick question???

does anyone know where i can buy eyelids and a rear sun visor for my 07 ralliart any links or info would be appreciated oh and one other question do they make halo headlights for the 9g???

the head light thing is easy. nope, you have the best option there is right now stock on your car.

rear visor is a fun thing.. we get them from australia. shipping kills you unless its a group buy.

as far as the lids. i could get you an answer, but i personally dont know

edit: and where are you from? ive seen a ralliart your color in my area. havent been able to track it down yet. what are the odds?
    Last edited by infliction; 03-16-2010 at 08:40 PM

ANYone got a website for the Aussies or an email something. I keep reading this and when I go to look it up online NOTHING haha plz infliction a website or email to these dealers. D money id be down for a GB Trk1nstance was also askin for a rear visor i think.. so there seems to be interest.
    Patrick
    2009 Galant Ralliart Black
    http://www.pwdphotography.com

Quote Originally Posted by procksa49er View Post
    ANYone got a website for the Aussies or an email something. I keep reading this and when I go to look it up online NOTHING haha plz infliction a website or email to these dealers. D money id be down for a GB Trk1nstance was also askin for a rear visor i think.. so there seems to be interest.
    Yeah I'd be down for a group buy if the price is rizight. Anybody know if these come painted or... what? Probably a silly question but maybe somebody knows.

you guys gotta do a little work. KRAZIEINLUV10 got one so they are/were available. look up rear visor for MITSUBISHI 380 as they were known in australia. call or email dealerships there... they can probably point you in the right direction or give you a supplier. once you find a supplier, then you can set up a group buy... allthough personally i don't join group buys because you will always be waiting for stragglers and the person doing the group buy is responsible for everyone. i just locate parts and buy them for myself (although i have participated in group buys that were very small or with somebody i knew and trusted), much simpler that way; the discount you would get via group buy most often does outweigh the hassle.

im in San Antonio Tx infliction wasnt my ralliart u were seeing the search continues lol and id mos def be interested in doing a GB for the visor

Quote Originally Posted by $DMoney$ View Post
    im in San Antonio Tx infliction wasnt my ralliart u were seeing the search continues lol and id mos def be interested in doing a GB for the visor
    alright, i'll keep searching :(
    but youve got a lot of 4g eclipse guys in your area. you should look some of them up.

and while you guys are in contact with the aussies. get some info on the 380 spoiler too ;)

i was thinking about just getting a rear visor from another car and just modifying it to fit the 9G but i dont know what car would be the closest to the 9G