The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: M.Odells White G

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 42

Icon14 M.Odells White G (INSTALLED TEIN's & GR2's 1Pic)

My First G:

I miss it...wish I never sold it.

....This is my second 8G: As soon as I got it home I put the rims on it because they were better than stock until my tires came in for my 20's. (At my friends house using his camera...I sold him my old diamante and he took me to buy this and then I tinted his tails and mine...friends lol)

18's above and below

I purchased it with body damage to the driver door and rear pass quarter (funny my first one had the same dent in the quarter panel...common problem with G drivers? idk?) Great bargaining tool from when I purchased the car from this kid...He threw in these 18" rims that he had on the car for two months but put in basement because winter came around.

They are like brand new but I already had a set of 20's but Im not gonna turn them down. lol. Anyone live around MD? Because I will sell them cheap with tires.

Installed 20's last spring

(below) @ my bros house for cookout.

Anyhow I still didnt get around to fixing the body which works out because someone just hit me about two weeks ago. Isnt it lovely?

So now when I get that fixed I will also get the rest of it fixed.

But before that all happens I ordered a Mugen lip for the front. Im friends with my body guy so Imma ask him the best route for molding it on and keeping it sturdy (but I'd appreciate advice on molding from ppl who have it now). Then color match it.

I just installed my 6K bi-xenon heads and fogs today. iPhone pics (all i have at the moment)

(lows with fogs)

(lows with fogs)
    Ill have to get pics with the highs on....shit is bright and shoots FAR...but dont want to blind ppl so I will be working on retrofitting mine whenever I get the extra housings. I spent two hours at the junk yard tearing apart these infiniti headlihgts and thought the guy would cut me a break on the price but then he wanted $60 each...wtf. I knew I shouldve put them in my tool box. anyways imma hit up another yard.

I also ordered kyb-gr2's and tein s techs after doing research on here and asking around...this seems like the best decision for me.
    Thanks to everyone who helped!
    I almost got a hold of some air struts for it but that fell through because of the guy needed the money right away and blah blah blah....
    Inside is stock except the radio. My old pioneer avh p6500 head unit and 1000w JL audio amp and (3) 10" JL audio W3..its enough bump for me...and changed gauge cluster bulbs to white leds but they light up the guagues blue and white leds in the hvac controls.
    This is the only pic I have of the inside lights before I put the leds in the hvac controls.

fyi: 1)on my way to the gas station...2)yes my seatbelt is not on. Which I normally wear but pulled my phone out to take a pic....i know, real smart. hahaha...3) before I had HID's (such a good investment)

...but will post more pics of my car as I get this stuff I ordered installed.
    and when I find a good pic of my car.

JUST FOR LAUGHS.....
    My buddy woke up to this on Christmas...Guess What It Is?

****UPDATED****
    Just installed the teins and gr2's after work...also replaced all the studs and lugs on the front turned the rotors and installed new brake pads. Took me about 2 1/2 hours...definitely worth it.

Stopped at the gas station to get a pic and piss.

Will post better pics once I get back from Atlantic City this weekend.

Hopefully I will have time to install my lip sometime next week....and then fixing the body damage and finally painting it. Then I have to put the rims back on it.
    Last edited by Mike_ODell; 03-18-2010 at 10:33 PM Reason: added pics

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    Beer bong!
    Ding Ding Ding...We have a winner!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Wow, you're the first knowlegeable noob in a while. What a releif. Welcome

lookin good
    and now thats a real buddy right there

Experienced TGC Member
    I'm in Maryland, glen burnie area to be exact.
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    Wow, you're the first knowlegeable noob in a while. What a releif. Welcome
    lmao...thanks hahaha. Ive just been reading over and over. Ordered those led lights you suggested for that dome light tutorial. Thanks for the tut.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGalant View Post
    I'm in Maryland, glen burnie area to be exact.
    Your not far from me. Im in Calvert County.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_db View Post
    lookin good
    and now thats a real buddy right there
    thanks. Yea Im doing some work for him and paying the difference but not nearly as much as taking it to a shop that doesnt know me.
    Last edited by Mike_ODell; 03-17-2010 at 07:36 PM

will get better pics in the day time.

Drop is nice but gotta get the body taken care of immediately...I feel so lame riding around like this.

Good work so far..

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_ODell View Post

Drop is nice but gotta get the body taken care of immediately...I feel so lame riding around like this.
    lol thats nothing my car if going to be 5 diff colors for a couple of months lol

Looks very good after the drop. Good work!

Which rims?

Which rims do you like better? Just curious...

20's

18's

I only put the rims on because some jackass stole one of my hubcaps off my car in Atlantic City. But I had to take the 20's off to get a leak fixed...turns out it is a small crack in the rim. (SUCKS!) So I am rolling with the 18's til it gets fixed. Just wanted opinions on what ppl thought looked better.

And dude is finishing up some projects so he can help me with my body and paint.

18's look better. I'm not a fan of chrome though..

Yeah some like it some don't but I like how those rims in your sig make your car look. Someone said they were eclipse wheels true/false? If not what are they they?

I didnt pick either of these rims out...I got the 18's with the car because I convinced the kid I wouldnt buy the car and then he offered me his rims. I also got a big gym set for free but didnt want to put all the pulleys and cables together and this other guy I work with traded me his 20's for the gym set....although I bought tires for both sets of rims.

The kid I sold my Diamante to wants to trade his stock 17" Diamante wheels and a few dollars for the 18's. What do you think?

diamante wheels:

yeah they are off the 4g eclipse gt's lol g-spot has a set now i wanna find me a some.

they flow perfect

The kid I sold my Diamante to wants to trade his stock 17" Diamante wheels and a few dollars for the 18's. What do you think?

diamante wheels: [/QUOTE]

and yes i would say do it, i dont mind chrome but those diamante rims will give you a good dropped on mitsu rims look. i like those alot

http://www.capitalwheels.com/images/65769x.gif

my bad he has these wheels but they are not chrome...I'd post a pic but I'm not at my pc I am on my iPhone.

Actually, my wheels are from a 9G RalliArt. Same wheel, different finish.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast