The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Guy with 8G From Estonia

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

New Guy with 8G From Estonia

Hi.. Got here by accident searching for a thingy, but instead.. I found Tons of thingy's
    Sorry If I get some typo's in there.. My English is kinda Rusty..

Lets start from the Beginning..
    About 5 years ago I bought a 89 Galant and after 3 years without having to replace so much as a brake pad I knew the Next car will be also a Galant. Besides, it was Crazy comfortable
    And to Top it off, the last few months that I knew I'll buy a new car anyway.. I took the old one to Hell and Back.. I mean Crazy rides like 100km/h on a muddy field, Wild rides in a Forest and so on.. I wanted to push it to the limits and see how much can it take.. and I Failed.. Besides the "Fender-Benders" it was in Top Notch condition..
    Here's a lil Pic of that Old Faithful:

Enough of That one..
    So 2 years ago I bought a 8G Galant with (2.5L V6) and Fell in Love with it the Same Day
    Few weeks after I bought it, the roads were full of snow and ice and I didn't have the right tires.. So I had a lil meeting with a Street Light.. nothing much.. had to replace the bumper and the hood..
    So I thought.. if I'm going to change the Bumper.. why not put on something cooler..
    and there it started.. for 2 Years now I have been modding and tweaking with practically Everything.. Mostly cheap DIY stuff, like LED's in the gauges, under the hood, in the trunk, parking and numberplate lights.
    Also.. 75% mirror tint, Sound Deadening all over the place, HID High Beams, 2-Way alarm with the remote engine start, new Spoiler, 2 amplifiers, new speakers, Woofer, 7" touchscreen (will put in a Car Computer this summer, with on-board Diagnostics and such)
    Well cant remember Everything..
    Here's a few Pic's..

Last edited by viljar70; 03-18-2010 at 07:51 AM

Wow man, thats a beautiful G. Very nice ride, keep up the good work. Post more pics when you have a chance

heyyy yoooo.. lol what front end is that?! lol looks mint

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Welcome to TGC, nice Galant. You English is pretty good, better then some people born here, seriously.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Welcome! The car looks great.

welcome to TGC

Quote Originally Posted by es_fact View Post
    heyyy yoooo.. Lol what front end is that?! Lol looks mint
    joy tuning - yakuza

nice galant and welcome to TGC