The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Who wants EYELIDS?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 62

Who wants EYELIDS?

Ok guys... I did some wheeling and dealing and I got a hookup on 2 different styles of eyelids.

I got an email with some photos he sent to me of both styles, they are made of fiberglass and he will paint them to factory color if you desire. For some reason my private messages don't show up right when people message me through the forum, and it won't let me upload the photos from my computer.

A couple of you already emailed me directly, which I will respond to right after this post.

The rest of you, if you are interested then email me at [email protected] and I'll forward you the photos, and once he emails me back with confirmed prices and all that jazz, I'll email it to you also and give you whichever email address he wants you guys to contact him at. I'm estimating tomorrow or over the weekend when he's not working.

Let me know!

If I were you I would contact Cali about this. There has been a lot of scams going around with group buys lately and a lot of members are wary of them.

Just my .02 but Cali is trust worthy and does amazing work.

hey tr1kst4nce im interested imma send u an email my email is [email protected] be on the lookout

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    If I were you I would contact Cali about this. There has been a lot of scams going around with group buys lately and a lot of members are wary of them.

Just my .02 but Cali is trust worthy and does amazing work.
    The guy seems legit to me, he's sold to a few people here on TGC, and has quite the rep on the club4g eclipse site too (which is where I found him)

I think krazienluv got his eyelids from the same guy, and if I'm not mistaken, so did LosAngelesRider. Guys name is Eclipse4eva (or something close to that)
    Last edited by tr1kst4nce; 03-18-2010 at 11:23 PM

upload the pictures to photobucket.com then copy the IMG tags to your post on here and the pictures will show. you can not show pictures directly from your computer.

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    do it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    upload the pictures to photobucket.com then copy the IMG tags to your post on here and the pictures will show. you can not show pictures directly from your computer.
    That was part of the problem I was having, uploading them to photobucket. I think because I have my computer wired up so tight with anti-virus and firewalls, that it doesn't always wanna show me things from certain sites with a bunch of advertisements. I'll try shutting those programs down here in a second and try it again.

I just checked my email, and he responded back, and I think I got the photo thing set up, had to use my girlfriends laptop. Here's what he quoted me.

"$75 any style UNPAINTED + $10 shipping any where within United states
    $115 any style PAINTED Factory color + $10 shipping

Just let everyone know that body shops usually charged $130-$150 to paint the eyelids, doesn't matter if they are just a small piece, they charge for labor, paint and supplys.

they can contact to me directly to my e_mail account at [email protected] "

His name is Alex by the way, Eclipse4eva (or something like that) on the club4g eclipse forum. He says they make them out of fiberglass. If you wanna get them painted it helps to have the paint code or at least the specific name of the color of your car. And like I said I think krazienluv and losangelesrider got their eyelids from the same guy. Here's the pics he sent. Let me know if they don't work.

Style 1

Style 2

yo tr1kst4nce i went with the ralliart style instead your right they do look meaner the vision style looks kinda plain oh and i ordered my megan springs they both should be here by fri-sat hopefully :D

Quote Originally Posted by $DMoney$ View Post
    yo tr1kst4nce i went with the ralliart style instead your right they do look meaner the vision style looks kinda plain oh and i ordered my megan springs they both should be here by fri-sat hopefully :D
    Nice! Is he painting the eyelids with the paint code you found? Fri-Sat is a good deal. How did he have you pay? Paypal?

yea i paid through paypal

ralliarts?

which of those two pics are the "ralliart style"?
    Patrick
    2009 Galant Ralliart Black
    http://www.pwdphotography.com

Quote Originally Posted by procksa49er View Post
    which of those two pics are the "ralliart style"?
    The "ralliart" style ones are the style 2 ones. The fatter ones.

yea i paid through paypal
    Did you get 'em yet?!?!?! :)

Yo i got an 04 galant can u show me what u got!!
    [email protected] is my email i need eyelids bad

Quote Originally Posted by Freehand View Post
    Yo i got an 04 galant can u show me what u got!!
    [email protected] is my email i need eyelids bad
    Just email the guy who's company makes them. [email protected]

That's who everyone has been getting them from. The pictures are above shown on headlights.

$75 any style UNPAINTED + $10 shipping any where within United states
    $115 any style PAINTED Factory color + $10 shipping

ok i talked to alex today and he said i should be gettin em on monday he sent em USPS ill post pics ASAP i should have my springs on by then too cuz i just got em today :D

and yea style 2 is called the "ralliart" and style 1 are called "vision'

ok i talked to alex today and he said i should be gettin em on monday he sent em USPS ill post pics ASAP i should have my springs on by then too cuz i just got em today :D
    Did you get 'em?!?!?! HUH HUH HUH?!?!?

yea i got em the tracking # said i would get em tomorrow but they came in today when i got home from work they are the exact color match as my car looks bad ass ill post some pics in a lil bit

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast