The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Who wants EYELIDS?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 62
    does anyone know if they are illegal im in TX?

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by $DMoney$ View Post
    yea i got em the tracking # said i would get em tomorrow but they came in today when i got home from work they are the exact color match as my car looks bad ass ill post some pics in a lil bit
    I was a little worried about your paint not matching, Im glad they matched, show some pics ASAP.

4g64T 5spd

cool
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

ok got the pics now how do you post em on here lol

ok got the pics now how do you post em on here lol
    you can upload them to photobucket and then copy the "direct link" to the picture and click the little button just above the box where you type your response that looks like a mountain and a sun... then paste the link there...

and HURRY!!!

I guess this puts to rest whether the guy is legit or not. How did you mount them?

Or you can paste the [IMG] tag in your reply and it will automatically show up lol

4g64T 5spd

i dont have a photobucket lol here just go to my cardomain site

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2541865/7

oh and the lids look smudged cuz of my finger prints had to press down to make sure it stuck the lids came with 3M adhesive tape already in place ill i had to do was peel and place em on the light

does anyone know if they are illegal im in TX?
    I run some on mine in TX and have never had any trouble.

will it hold with the 3M tape i dont wanna wash my car then have em fly off on the highway lol

i dont have a photobucket lol here just go to my cardomain site

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2541865/7

oh and the lids look smudged cuz of my finger prints had to press down to make sure it stuck the lids came with 3M adhesive tape already in place ill i had to do was peel and place em on the light
    Ummm.... those are NOT the same ones that I have pictured... so he has 3 kinds now?

i guess he said those where the ralliart style 2

i like em they look pretty mean and they dont block my HID's now that i look at the pics on here they dont look like em lol i guess he does have 3 style's unless he just makes style 2 like these now

unless he just makes style 2 like these now
    i hope not...

there are 4 types... yea it will hold with tape no worries

looks good!
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

I just talked to the guy, he just didn't have a photo at the time to show me of the ones he sent to Dmoney (the ralliart kind). So there are 3 kinds people. He says eyelids are legal as long as they don't block any light that is needed to see on the road. Which makes sense. All of these look like they would only block any slight glare that is above the actual beam that shines on the road.

Good stuff.

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...098_medium.jpg

that looks like it blocks a good portion of the upper (projector) lens.... how does it not block light?

Night pics of ur beam pattern after the lids are on plez!
    Patrick
    2009 Galant Ralliart Black
    http://www.pwdphotography.com

FYI put more 3M tape or do what i did take the ones he sends with it on off..... my eyelid almost flew off and i was only doing 40mph good thing i wasnt on the highway lol...... anyways buy the wider 3M tape put some in the middle and on the edges it feels much more secure now

ill put some night shots of my lights so you can see that it doesnt interfere with your lights

FYI put more 3M tape or do what i did take the ones he sends with it on off..... my eyelid almost flew off and i was only doing 40mph good thing i wasnt on the highway lol...... anyways buy the wider 3M tape put some in the middle and on the edges it feels much more secure now
    I'm more scared about when it rains and getting the car washed, you know? I might go ahead and get some 1500lb or 2 ton epoxy and use that to adhere it LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by tr1kst4nce View Post
    I'm more scared about when it rains and getting the car washed, you know? I might go ahead and get some 1500lb or 2 ton epoxy and use that to adhere it LMAO
    Dude just redo the 3M tape like DMoney did it will hold up, There's many members with the rear window visor, and I personally have vent visors and a antenna with 3M tape for over a year and they still strong, also many people with trunk lips, just redo it put the 3M tape all over the lids and clean the headlight with alcohol or something really good and install them push firm and hard and don't let it get wet for atleast a full day.

4g64T 5spd

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast