The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Who wants EYELIDS?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 62
    rocgalant
    Quote Originally Posted by tr1kst4nce View Post
    I'm more scared about when it rains and getting the car washed, you know? I might go ahead and get some 1500lb or 2 ton epoxy and use that to adhere it LMAO
    Ain't nothing wrong with that! Home Depot has been my friend many a sticky times

yea i washed the headlight and dried it then i put alcohol on a cottonball and cleaned over the surface where the eyelid goes and let it dry then your ready to go...... i went for a drive and took it up to 60mph and the lid is still holdin strong im glad i put the wider tape.... b4 my lid almost flew off hahaha

ok check my page for the nightshot with the eyelids on as you can see the lids didnt affect the lighting

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2541865/7

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

They look good and they dont affect the light output. Looks aggressive clean G.

4g64T 5spd

D Money do you have any pics of pre eyelid install on that garage door? Not trying tosound paranoid but the lid clearly blocks the whole upper left edge of the projector. So something is blocked my question (needing visual proof) is how much seems neglible from the after pics but just wanna cover all my bases before ordering from the guy. Btw bro that style is hot glad you told us bout it!!
    Patrick
    2009 Galant Ralliart Black
    http://www.pwdphotography.com

Quote Originally Posted by $DMoney$ View Post
    ok check my page for the nightshot with the eyelids on as you can see the lids didnt affect the lighting

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2541865/7
    NICE! What bulbs are you running? 8000k?

Quote Originally Posted by procksa49er View Post
    D Money do you have any pics of pre eyelid install on that garage door? Not trying tosound paranoid but the lid clearly blocks the whole upper left edge of the projector. So something is blocked my question (needing visual proof) is how much seems neglible from the after pics but just wanna cover all my bases before ordering from the guy. Btw bro that style is hot glad you told us bout it!!
    Look at the beam pattern on the wall man. Perfectly straight. If it was blocking the light it would be angled like the eyelid. Plus you can see the shape of the actual beam on the wall. If it blocks anything, it blocks any glare that a nother driver might get.

yea man sorry i looked thru my phone and pc i didnt have any b4 pics on that garage trust me tho bro i wouldnt lie to a fellow 9G'er lol......... i just put my springs on today will post some pics soon.........

oh and im running 12k 35watts

posted some new pics with my megan springs on my cardomain

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    nice.

chadowski
    Are these eyelids still being sold?

has anyone who purchased the eyelids had a problem with them falling off? im feeling scared that they will fall off and be gone within a month and that will make me sad

I have had them for over a month still havnt fell off.
    9th Generation Mitsubishi G
    TGC Texas Chapter

Friends don't let friends drive stock. Ever

never had a problem, still on after soo many years...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Have them 1 1/2 yrs now and never came off. Speed tested up to 200kmh.
    I think the tape used to stick it on was body moulding tape.

Haven't had a problem. If you're that scared go get some 3M double sided adhesive and cover the entire part that will be on the headlight. That will surely do it.

Effort and courage are not enough, without purpose and direction.

so i got the eyelids in and the right one does not sit flush at the end. it seems there is too much material there and it needs to be cut away. has anyone else had this problem? if so what should i do to not ruin the lids.

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    Car Looks great Dmoney, I just disagree with color temp choice, but what evs

none with mine. it fit perfectly. who did you get this from ? alex 4eva (E4E customs)?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast