The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fender Rolling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh_617 View Post
    when r u gonna try? im lookin 4 the pipe and ima give it a shot...even tho on that forum they were using a audi it should still be pratically the same right?
    Should be the same, yep. I'm going to be doing mine before the end of april for sure. I've got 18s to put on. I don't care what it takes cuz they're going on the car one way or another lol.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    Should be the same, yep. I'm going to be doing mine before the end of april for sure. I've got 18s to put on. I don't care what it takes cuz they're going on the car one way or another lol.
    apiril?? damn lol im trynna get dis done b4 the end of this week i got 20s to put on n dem bitches is goin on the car weather they like it or not

yea.. i wish i could do that. i actually owe money on my taxes this year and i still dont have tires for my 18's so yea.. im looking at $1200 i need before the end of april. =/ it sucks.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

damn man i feel u well if i decide 2 do it ill let u kno how it turns out...i seen another fender bending product on ivory8g build thread i wanna see if his worked b4 i try this method i dont want to mess up my paint or even worse my car

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12