The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Diamante TB Swap. Need help in identifying pins

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Diamante TB Swap. Need help in identifying pins

I am going to do a Diamante TB Swap and I need help in identifying the pins of the Diamante IAC. I do not have the harness for it, I plan to solder my stock harness. I would like to know which is pin 1-3, and 4-6. Also, if you have any other information as to what color wire on my G connects to what pin on the Diamante IAC, then that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by Conjee; 03-25-2010 at 07:23 AM

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Look at your stock TB and IAC w/ connector. The Diamante IAC is about the same shape, and the pins also are in the same place. What I mean is all you have to do is look at your stock connector, see which wire goes to which pin position on the stock TB, then connect that wire to the pin in the same position on the Diamante position. IE: top left pin on stock = top left pin on Diamante, so you don't really need to know pin numbers

What you are saying is that, the Galant IAC Harness pin 1 goes to the Diamante IAC Pin 1 and 2 goes to 2 and so on? I didn't know that it was like that. I thought the wires would goto a different pin on the Diamante IAC instead of 1 - 1, 2 -2, etc. If that is the case, thanks for your help.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    That's exactly right. That is what I had to do when I swapped in my 6G74 and used the Diamante TB.

Obviously though you have to differentiate between left and right. Pin #1 might be on the left of the IAC (I don't actually remember), so then the corresponding Pin #1 would be on the right (looking at the open end) of the connector.. if that makes any sense. I might just be confusing you even more.
    Last edited by beam514; 03-25-2010 at 10:42 PM