The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Going to miami to meet upp!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 44

Sfl cookout & football meet 2010!!!!

" SFL Cookout & Football Spring Meet 2010 "
    What: SFL Cookout & Football Spring Meet 2010
    Where: Key Biscayne Bill Baggs Cape Park (Miami)
    When: Saturday May 15th
    COME AND JOIN US!!!!

Go To http://xecofl.com/forum/index.php?to...;topicseen#new

For more info!
    Last edited by kglenn; 03-26-2010 at 12:48 AM

Thanks Kglenn

I know some of you came out to last years bbq in Markham Park, you are welcome to join us again this time around. Come and follow us on XECOFL.com for all the info on this meet and other things happening around FL
    Last edited by RÂ¥£N¹; 03-27-2010 at 09:48 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    i miss miami

sounds good

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

Wish I could be there...great city to visit!

Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    sounds good
    hey man hit up everyone from down there and see if any of them are cool with the date and want to meet up.

alright ill see what i can do..

-Danny

Cool cool. I mean we got a while But JC (Raven) wants to know who is going to go

you other miami loosers better come out. You guys stopped hanging out ever since I left town.

has died out a bit not gonna lie.. but its the same 4 cars lol.. mine has changed since the last meet well so has marios lol.. did a swap if you wanna call it that.. now since cienfuego is here and the new kid with the gold rims "forgot his name", hopefully things come back around..

-Danny

It doesnt matter that its the same 4 cars. I know John and Julio are hard on the eyes, but you all need to motivate each other to do work on the Galant.
    I see the same 3 people every weekend. We just shoot the shit, working on each others rides and bouncing ideas off each other.

No I know that.. And we meet up, we just haven't in a few months .. Actually trying to plan something for may or june..

-Danny

i keep hearing people are going to this but i see no one posting. IF YOU ARE GOING TO THIS MEET START POSTING.. If enough people wanna go im down but people need to show.. No last minutes saying i aint gonna make it.. You should know in advance before you verbally commit so dont speak until you are sure.. As of now 0 people have said they are going...
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

well I am def coming and bringing one galant with me from orlando. DotDot and 305EsG are coming they told me to add them to the list. I know you said if we had enough you would come and bring someone. so with me and those 3 and you and your buddy thats five. Im waiting on 4 more to reply on here too. you should come man it would be cool to meet some sfl guys

if you got dotdot you could probably get secto1 to go as well, they know eachother and both went to the last meet last weekend..

-Danny

I'll ask him again he doesnt know yet. Hopefully, the more the better :)

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

there you go, try convincing him.. and we gotta plan a new meet for this month or the following, i wanna meet you 3 new guys..

-Danny

Hey lol im availible really any friday. but this week im super busy trying to get my car started. slowly working on parts and parts of it.

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathansgalant View Post
    i keep hearing people are going to this but i see no one posting. IF YOU ARE GOING TO THIS MEET START POSTING.. If enough people wanna go im down but people need to show.. No last minutes saying i aint gonna make it.. You should know in advance before you verbally commit so dont speak until you are sure.. As of now 0 people have said they are going...
    This happens a lot with the people of Club3G, last minute drop-outs

Few days left. Any one else going? I believe I only have about 3 Galants in my count, unless Kglenn knows something that I dont.

Jc this guys 305EsG said he was going to come but I haven't heard from him since late last week. so if you want to add him to the list then thats cool Im not sure what he's going to bring. most of the miami galants dont seem to care about meeting up so as of now its me, Cass, DotDot and 305EsG.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast