The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Going to miami to meet upp!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 44
    Quote Originally Posted by kglenn View Post
    Jc this guys 305EsG said he was going to come but I haven't heard from him since late last week. so if you want to add him to the list then thats cool Im not sure what he's going to bring. most of the miami galants dont seem to care about meeting up so as of now its me, Cass, DotDot and 305EsG.
    I need confirmed people, but ill put down the rest as Maybe. Whatever happend with "customgalant99", is he coming too ?

yea i told you he was coming. we just booked our hotel. He's bringing Charcoal.

trying to get back end finished before meet lol

i doubt ill have spoiler ready only back bumper :(!!

By the way anyone have jdm fender flares i can buy ;)

Last edited by Dotd0t; 05-12-2010 at 07:28 AM

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

Dot is Secto01 coming?

Im not sure he cant tell me for sure :(!

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

hopefully he shows up.. and the car is coming out good, keep it up

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

thank you. just having alot of trouble finding jdm fender flares :(

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

6 piece JDM fender flares-NOW AVAILABLE! https://thegalantcenter.net/showthread.php?t=37058 .. I'dk if the link works, I'm doing this over the phone.. If not just go to Forum jump on the bottom of the screen and look up vendors and click on socalautowerks.. He sells them..
    Last edited by [DC_eightG_00]; 05-12-2010 at 07:05 PM

-Danny

alright ill make an appearance since you guys are coming down.. put me on the list ill bring some hot dogs or hamburgers??
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

that good news! instead of bringing anything like that Jc asked me to ask you to bring Aluminum foil..
    Last edited by kglenn; 05-12-2010 at 08:47 PM

**** REMINDER TO EVERYONE ****

Please don't forget to have CASH in hand for the park entrance fee. Note, Admission to the park is: $4.00 Single Occupant per Vehicle, $8.00 with 2-8 people per vehicle. If you dont arrive on time and I dont have a confirmed head count by friday, no VIP treatment fo' you, you'll have is leftovers

PM me if you need a contact phone, thanks.

Alright johnny boy.. Glad to hear your gonna go out.. Hopefully mario tags along with you, doubt julio could go though..

-Danny

Nice link works thats next project once my body kit is done.

Any Kglenn i believe i read something about meeting at towers 11am saturday to drive down? or do i just drive straight there?

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotd0t View Post

Any Kglenn i believe i read something about meeting at towers 11am saturday to drive down? or do i just drive straight there?
    I believe no one will be meeting at towers that morning. I told the central FL people to head straight down to the park

Ok sounds good i will just drive straight down at about 10:30 11am. :)

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

12noon should be ok, thats the ETOA

dot u want to meet up before hand or what? Lemme know i have to do an oil change that morning to be ready.. Word of caution i am not washing my ugly car so...
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Sure thing John. Im washing mine though rofl. I have bondo and sandings all over it haha ;D
    I hope that same bird crap isnt on the hood still.

Just let me know where you want to meet up.

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

your car is not ugly.. its one of a kind lol

-Danny

exactly what dc said, all galants are unique in one way or another. dc your going also correct?

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast