The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for custom parts and some info

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Looking for custom parts and some info

Has anybody took a 07 galant bumper and put it on a 04 galant? (I like the look of the grill)

Where can a find a intake that fits on a 04 GTS and is legal in California?

Im also looking for a nice lip kit if somebody can shot me a link!!

My Car Detail
    04 Galant GTS
    everything under the hood is stock
    If anybody has ideas on how i can get some more horses under the hood shoot me some ideas please.

P.S Im new to this car forum stuff and i dont know how to do anything under the hood but change and check my oil. but im ready to learn!!

Quote Originally Posted by Freehand View Post
    Has anybody took a 07 galant bumper and put it on a 04 galant?
    I have a related question and this would be a good thread to ask in being you're asking about the front bumper. Will an 07 rear bumper fit an 04? I need a new rear bumper anyway so I was considering updating to the newer design.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Welcome! Yes, an 07 bumper would fit an 04 front. Its the same style. Also, if you notice the rear bumper is different.

yeah as far as i know 04-08 are completely interchangeable.

as far as intakes. anything for the 06+ eclipse gt will work. i suggest fujita. its the least expensive one out there. just make sure you get the one for the auto eclipse. it'll be a two piece and wont have the breaking issues some eclipse owners have with the solid m/t one.

annnnnnd..there's a company in Ottawa Canada thats started making exhaust for us.
    high quality stuff (at a bit of a price) but they make it just for you, whatever sound youre looking for.
    and the same people up there recently cracked the ecu.
    they reflashed a completely stock ralliart and saw gains of about 12whp and 16wtq
    the reflash also raises the rev limiter to 7,200rpm. and raises the speed governor (if you feel the need to go over 135mph). and changes the air/fuel ratio to make the car run more lean. because it runs really rich stock...

lets see.. if youre looking for a lot more power.. theyve been working with ripp superchargers to get a reflash specifically for that.. and that'll put you up over 400whp ;)