The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HID's just installed... and they don't work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Quote Originally Posted by $DMoney$ View Post
    good job man looks good did you have to take apart the light to do those LED & turning signals or did you just swap the bulb?
    I swapped them with these from Super Bright LED's. I've used their stuff before, good products, fast shipping, great service.

I ordered 2 sets, one of the "natural" white and one of the "cool" white. The cool whites were bright as hell, but still had too much of a violet hue around the edges, like a 10000k HID look, which probably woulda gotten me pulled over, plus I just didn't think they matched well with my HID. The natural white is more like my 6000k HID's, they have a real pure white with just a hint of the rich purple around the edges at just the right angle. Great stuff.

rocgalant
    Quote Originally Posted by tr1kst4nce View Post
    For the past several years, anytime I've sent anything or had something coming from Cali, whether it's UPS, FedEx, USPS, it's ALWAYS slow. But at least they paid for the shipping for you to send them back. It's a hassle, but at least you know you're dealing with a reputable company when they do that.
    Yeah I've read good things about DDM from a few different car sites (bmw, honda, and this site). So I was pretty confident that they wouldn't pull some funny business. And like you, the female I spoke to (maybe they only hire female customer service reps cuz mostly guys do stuff to their cars?) was really nice and helpful. I just hope they speed up the shipment of my replacements so I can see at night like you!

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Nice, leds look good.

4g64T 5spd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12