Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Showing results 101 to 120 of 152
    Oh, that's a dope ass 7G!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Wanna trade cars? ;)
    - Nick, 94 Galant ES - 4G64 DOHC Turbo AWD, E3-16G & Manifold, 780cc inj, fmic, DS-MAP Speed Density

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge..." - Charles Darwin

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Looks really good.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Looks good DOHC, add some folding mirror's! I added some lately and they really changes up the look.
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

Holy shit, this is one clean 7G. I likey.

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

The wheels look great john.

Do you rub with 245's? is that your regular ride hight or do you adjust it?

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    The wheels look great john.

Do you rub with 245's? is that your regular ride hight or do you adjust it?
    The wheels came with a practically brand new set of 245's but I ended up selling them to a buddy. I wasn't willing to sacrifice tire noise for more lateral grip, not that my current tires are lacking in the grip department. They are just lightweight and very quiet, very smooth riding Y rated tires.

again... I'm a shitty photographer.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

End of the road for this project. I've been in the Galant game for 14 years.
    Be on the lookout for a part out thread. Unless one of you cool cats wants to make an offer on the car as one piece. Sad to see it go, and I know I'll miss it more than anything when its gone. But right now the car is at its peak. I simply do not have the time to go AWD.... So i figure its better to leave on a good note, than to let the GS fade from glory.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Sad to hear man, but you have made that car quite a spectacle. You were the reason why I kept my galant 5 years ago when I found pictures of your black GS and then found here and saw this white GS. Good luck with everything I would have loved to have seen this in person.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Is the car done in performance or car done as in some shit happen to it?
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

For real man? That sucks. Wih I had the money to buy the whole damn car.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by mysticj View Post
    Is the car done in performance or car done as in some shit happen to it?
    The car is great performance wise. I drive it every day and I still enjoy it very much. I've spend a lot of time and money making sure that this car has always been in tip top shape. I'm just to the point where if I don't swap to AWD or build some crazy engine... then its just going to stagnate. Its a great car and I love it, so it deserves better than to let that happen. If someone wants to buy it, great. Otherwise I'm going to part it completely and likely junk the title and chassis. Sounds horrible I know... but what else can a guy do? I could keep it for another 10 years if I wanted to. It really just boils down to me being so incredibly busy in my career that I simply don't have the time to take care of it, and the last thing you would ever see me do is let someone else turn a wrench on my beloved GS. lol.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    OMG are you kidding me? Junk the chassis and oart out the car? This has got to be joke, that car is beautiful and you have kept it in pristine condition. Please reconsider and if it doesnt sell as a whole then just keep it. Its like destroying a piece of art...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Keep it, cage it, gut it and track it. Or send me the bumper cover and side skirts as a gift ;) Or the brakes ;) Seriously though, just turn it into a track toy and pick up something else to mess with for a daily. Or give me the parts. You know, either way.

I wish I was in a position to buy it off you whole but I cannot. I'd swap my drive train into it without a second thought. It is a great looking car.

What will be next?
    Last edited by eclipsh; 08-07-2012 at 10:10 PM
    - Nick, 94 Galant ES - 4G64 DOHC Turbo AWD, E3-16G & Manifold, 780cc inj, fmic, DS-MAP Speed Density

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge..." - Charles Darwin

Well my options are part it out, or sell it outright. I'm not going to wait a year for someone to buy it. Honestly... the thought of someone who isn't a TGC diehard purchasing it and ruining it is no worse that me wrapping it around a tree.

I'm just trying to streamline everything. I have one car now that does everything and I really don't want the GS to sit on the backburner. Picked up a Legacy GT 5 speed limited.
    I honestly thought I'd keep the GS forever. If someone were to come at me with $5k. I'd let it go. Which is a friggin deal considering you could just part it out for far more than that.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Hah! A Legacy GT was what I was thinking I might go to if my Galant died. That or an E46. Still, there is something to be said for having a track toy that you can mess up or have down for an extended period and not worry about losing your DD. None the less, good luck however it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by DOHCstunr View Post
    The car is great performance wise. I drive it every day and I still enjoy it very much. I've spend a lot of time and money making sure that this car has always been in tip top shape. I'm just to the point where if I don't swap to AWD or build some crazy engine... then its just going to stagnate. .
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipsh View Post
    Keep it, cage it, gut it and track it. Seriously though, just turn it into a track toy and pick up something else to mess with for a daily. You know, either way.
    Gut the inside and track it. That's what I am in the process of doing. Going from 2960+lbs down to 2860lbs is a hell of difference. Apparently you have the hunger for more and your currect setup isn't satifying your appertite...
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

It mainly just boils down to me not having the time. I could afford to paint it, AWD swap, all of those things. But I simply don't have the time to see them through. I do love the car. There's no tracks near me worth the drive and autocross is retarded expensive if you think about how many dollars you spend / how many actually minutes you get to drive... which will usually total well under ten total minutes. Followed by a couple of hours standing in the hot ass sun dodging cars and picking up cones.
    I do love this car though.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    If you have another daily driver already than time is not an issue. You can take as much time as is needed and do it little by little...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    If you have another daily driver already than time is not an issue. You can take as much time as is needed and do it little by little...

At first thought I agree with this. On the other hand, Galants are really nothing special in the grand scheme of cars. It is a fun, inexpensive sleeper but the Legacy GT is better in pretty much every way other than curb weight.

DOHCstunr, I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision to come to. Best of luck with the sale.
    Last edited by eclipsh; 08-09-2012 at 01:55 PM

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast