The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DOHCstunr's 1994 Galant GS build thread *10/31/2012

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Showing results 121 to 140 of 152
    Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    If you have another daily driver already than time is not an issue. You can take as much time as is needed and do it little by little...
    little by little would amount to once or twice a year. I've had another daily driver for years. The white GS hasn't been driven in the winter or bad weather since I bought it. After going through the suspension and replacing it all with prothane and new hardware, I didn't want to ever have to deal with salt again. Also I didn't want to have to buy a separate set of tires for the winter. So from thanksgiving till March every year it stays nice and cozy in the garage.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

nooooo!

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

AWD is only worth it, IMHO, if the car is being track on the weekends, doing rally races, becoming a show car(why?), or some 500+awhp goal is in mind to terrorize the streets. Other than that, say welcome to the additional weight the AWD will offer and more maintenance. And by the sound of it, more maintenance is something you don't have time for or want.
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

Quote Originally Posted by mysticj View Post
    AWD is only worth it, IMHO, if the car is being track on the weekends, doing rally races, becoming a show car(why?), or some 500+awhp goal is in mind to terrorize the streets. Other than that, say welcome to the additional weight the AWD will offer and more maintenance. And by the sound of it, more maintenance is something you don't have time for or want.
    Pretty much. So I'm going with one car. I already have the Legacy GT. working on selling the Outback, then I will decide the fate of the GS. Hopefully someone snatches it up so I don't have to butcher it.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Well good luck, sir.
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

Well John before you go selling it you should give me a price on those seats. Not saying that I would be able to buy them but I would love to have them. Just saying man.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

it sucks to come to this point after going through so much with the black one and then getting this one.

when i get back to the states i need to check out a couple things......... might need another G

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    it sucks to come to this point after going through so much with the black one and then getting this one.
    x2
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

I can agree with that. I'll be honest If i still had the black one I would never ever sell it. As much as I really enjoy the white one (and in a lot of ways the white is a much better car), I've never really fell in love with it. Like I said, time is hard to come by. I alwyas thought when I embarked on my career and starting raking in dough that I would be able to do all the things I dreamed of with this car. Maybe some of the things that we have ALL dreamed of doing to a 7g. Alas, when the money comes, the time goes. I simply don't have the free time anymore. I just hope that someone who cares about and understands these cars takes it off my hands. I'd let it go for a steal. If it meant I didn't have to tear it apart... Lol because I don't have the time lol.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by DOHCstunr View Post
    I can agree with that. I'll be honest If i still had the black one I would never ever sell it. As much as I really enjoy the white one (and in a lot of ways the white is a much better car), I've never really fell in love with it. Like I said, time is hard to come by. I alwyas thought when I embarked on my career and starting raking in dough that I would be able to do all the things I dreamed of with this car. Maybe some of the things that we have ALL dreamed of doing to a 7g. Alas, when the money comes, the time goes. I simply don't have the free time anymore. I just hope that someone who cares about and understands these cars takes it off my hands. I'd let it go for a steal. If it meant I didn't have to tear it apart... Lol because I don't have the time lol.
    i get back in a months time, i will see what i can make happen. i have too many cars to my name and need to dump one because of parking reasons.

you said you want to wait until you sell the other car then worry about the GS. when i get back i will try and make magic happen

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

i know what you mean about the time and money. i used to have all the time in the world but not money. then money but no time.........

this would kill 2 birds with one stone.....

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    i know what you mean about the time and money. i used to have all the time in the world but not money. then money but no time.........
    Too true. Unless you get stupid money, like a billion or something. DOHCStunr, good luck with your car, she's one of the top notch 7G's out there.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Maybe keep my black one as my daily and put my built 2.4 and AWD swap your GS? I the thoughts in my head. Idk if I could ever own my idles car but pm me what you would want. And if I got it I would store it in a heated garage all winter as well.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Working on the sale thread now. I love this car. Time to pass it on to the next faithful owner. Should be up shortly.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHCstunr View Post
    Working on the sale thread now. I love this car. Time to pass it on to the next faithful owner. Should be up shortly.
    I really was thinking of buying your car and finishing what you started ad what I started on mine but my car gave out and I had to buy a brand new car. Good luck with the sale.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

I didnt want to clutter the f/s thread but omg 5k is a damn steal! had this been last month i would have already contacted you about buying it so it went to a galant lover. damn man. I hope she finds a great home.
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Need to end this thread with a build video with some in car action. Sad to see her go but hope someone here gets here so we know she will be taken good care of. Good luck with the sale John.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Current pics of the car:

Last edited by DOHCstunr; 09-26-2012 at 01:47 PM

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Found some older pics with JDM wing(included with the sale) and my old evoIX enkei

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    Whoever buys this is getting a good deal car is so clean love it

«Carlos»

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast