The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Suspension Q's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    You are here entirely tooo much!!

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by P'NOYcaL View Post
    @Reelax: the last time check, i don't think Eibach makes springs for USDM 8gs? only for the legnum wagon V6 as far as i remember. And from what i've read in this forums using v6 springs on i4 won't sit as it suppose to. Same thing for H&R I only saw the ones from v6.

Which i guess about 1" front and 1" rear isn't that bad concerning my 8g is my daily driving car.
    EIBACH PRO KIT

1999-2003 V6 part# 6028.140 1.2F 1.0R

alternately, u can use 3G eclipse springs since the suspension is nearly identical:

2000-2004 V6 part# 6035.140 1.6F 1.4R

H&R

1999-2003 V6 part# 52919 1.4F 1.3R

yes since the i4 engine is lighter than the v6, the front will not drop as low as it would for the v6, but the springs will work. EIBACH PRO KIT springs are pretty much the closest ride to stock for lowering springs for our application.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    nothing useful? look at he post above yours. concise and accurate.

maybe next time you should actually know what you are talking about before giving advice, because your bad advice might actually be taken. thankfully there are more knowledgeable members here to correct your ignorance.

hahahaha.
    who are you even talking bout, the dude im talking about has had 4 posts in 5 years and none have been usefull

and i was going off personal experience, no one i know or know of has had struts wear out because they put lowering springs in the car, same as the retailers iv talked to

wow i just noticed... look at the username for that member. that was me replying from my phone... it was logged into my testing account! oops!

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    LOL! I was wondering who the Reelax impostor was!

Quote Originally Posted by 7gvr4 View Post
    who are you even talking bout, the dude im talking about has had 4 posts in 5 years and none have been usefull

and i was going off personal experience, no one i know or know of has had struts wear out because they put lowering springs in the car, same as the retailers iv talked to
    do you or anyone you know have experience with USDM 8G's?

nope closest i've got is a mate with a legnum vr4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12