The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Smalll Orlando Meet!

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Icon10 Smalll Orlando Meet!

So yesterday We had a little meet for the first time in a really long time. I finally got to see Grim and meet Kevin in person, and Mikey-turbo also showed up in his white 7g. Other than that my boy Cass with the black GTZ, Carlos with the 9G and Drew with the silver 8G showed up too, my buddy Brian came too but his Galant is a work in progress. Here are some Photos Hope you Enjoy them!!

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    nice turnout fellas sorry i didnt show

Yea we were all like is he coming? LOL anyways too bad! can you not make the SFL meet in may?

nice good to see you guys meeting in orlando... when in the next one.. Im in...
    Wars come and go but my soldiers stay eternal...

Not to sure, I have a guy that wants to shoot my car professionally though. We could meet up then. When you available?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Good turnout and great conversation. Wouldn't of been a complete meet w/o one of us breaking down. Its cool though...that has been the 1st time Mikey's 7g has been out since his 63/64 headswap anyways, one reason we were late to the meet.

Look forward to the next one...i should have my GVR4 up and running for the next one.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

looks good.. North Fl representing tgc.. looks like we got the whole state covered now.. Now we just gotta do an all Florida meet..

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

Experienced TGC Member
    Orlando is North?

bahahahha

I'm in Orlando one or two weekends a month now, glad to see a meet finally though.

I'll be back down the 16-19th
    -Chris

Yea it was a good time. We are doing a SFL meet on the 15th of may, All the south FL guys should go and some of us north FL guys too

Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver22 View Post
    Orlando is North?

bahahahha

I'm in Orlando one or two weekends a month now, glad to see a meet finally though.

I'll be back down the 16-19th
    well north of me yea lol but you get my point..

Quote Originally Posted by kglenn View Post
    Yea it was a good time. We are doing a SFL meet on the 15th of may, All the south FL guys should go and some of us north FL guys too
    and yea if everything goes well ill be there..

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

the meet was good.it was nice to see everyone and there Gs again.hopefully in a couple of months ill have my g out to join.will definitly have my talon out on the next meet though :) lol

hey nice meet!!! kglenn pm me with info and location of the SFL meet definitely want to head out for that..

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY