The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Went to wire up the speedo...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Showing results 181 to 195 of 195
    you don't have to removed your blower motor to check...

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Thread revival! Hello I am coming from club 3G to search for help. PLus you guys can seem friendler at times. I have 2 questions. I used my output sensor, ground, and signal and it didnt work. Do i have to use output? also my reverse light fuse keeps blowing now. thanks for the help

The ground can go any where. The power comes from 12v when the key is on. The trick is to wire in at the c17 harness. You need to find the signal wire in c17 harness, and hook your sig wire from your vss

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

So i cannot wire the signal wire to pin 103/104 to pin 80 at the ecu? it has to be to the c17 connector?

It should work. I think lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Another note: my reverse lights don't work. If I have them wired color matching the fuse blows instantly, if I have them alternating with black/orange to red/blue they will stay on for a little bit of time or a couple of switches into reverse and blow the fire again. Could it be because I don't have a manual guage cluster

No, its not because you don't have a manual cluster. I sent you a pm. sorry I was late haha

I hate bumping old threads, but wanted to thank those of you who contributed to solving this. It saved me a bit of digging through wiring diagrams to find the solution.

Because of the diligence of those who had this issue before me, it was really as easy as splicing into 3 wires. Thank you for that.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Ok so thread revival, so after wiring up my vss I had to go and check all fuses cause the car would not start. I found it to be a bad connection on my p.n.switch. once I got it fixed I started the car and now my gauge cluster doesn't light up at all? All fuses are ok pulled every one to check and nothing......any thoughts.....mind you radio works fine..odometer shows milage just no face back lighting

Make sure your dimmer switch is plugged in

Ok, everything was working prior to the swap and rewire. I started the car up and let it run before I pulled the trans out and all my lights worked. And I didn't take apart the cluster to do the rewire it all went to the c17 plug by your gas pedal, so no reason for it not to be plugged in. And I tried turning it up figuring maybe it was all the way down and still no luck.

Hi guys, i changed my cluster from low-vis to high-vis and it doesn't light up ,except all lights for indicators,engine lights and else. I read about that i need to modify wiring to get it working ,but all pictures with dead links :/ What i need to modify here? that would be great with visual explanation on photos or smth.

Are there any pics that links aren't broken ? I'm not good with wiring and am a better visual learner . I don't know which connector is the input shaft sensor and don't know exactly how would I need to connect the wires to the c17. Oh I have a 03 v6

Quote Originally Posted by white2k3mitsu View Post
    Are there any pics that links aren't broken ? I'm not good with wiring and am a better visual learner . I don't know which connector is the input shaft sensor and don't know exactly how would I need to connect the wires to the c17. Oh I have a 03 v6
    There is a simpler way of doing it, no need to run new wires. Look right here in my build thread: https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...l=1#post816072

Quote Originally Posted by gtx View Post
    There is a simpler way of doing it, no need to run new wires. Look right here in my build thread: https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...l=1#post816072
    Thanks bro I'll check it out rn, and hopefully your thread cover and your 75 swap cause I'm planning on doing it this tax time

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910