Thread: Cop car vs. 9G

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 24

Cop car vs. 9G

This is why 9Gs are epic fail lol jk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL7v6...layer_embedded
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

wow you can see the chalk from the airbag. i think is more of a cop fail
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

hahaha pretty funny when the cop screams.....sucks for the 9g owner tho.. if he had a prius he could've avoided this accident...
    wise up or stand down

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    fire his ass...

FAIL on the Cops part!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Galant probably shouldn't have stopped.. but the fact that the cop turned right is also stupid

Look in the bright side.....at least the 9g got a 5 star side crash safety rating. Galants are dime a dozen in Dallas that guy probably trade it in for another one. And that cop needs to re-hone his driving skills.

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    Galant probably shouldn't have stopped.. but the fact that the cop turned right is also stupid
    X2 Both are at fault. The galant should have never pulled on to the street while the cop was coming, and for what ever reason, the cop should have never turned in to the galant.

hahahahahahahahaha .............. silly rabbit
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    5% tint and a bad driver in the 9G versus a cop who picked the wrong way to swerve....fail on everybody's part

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

Quote Originally Posted by carl3g View Post
    X2 Both are at fault. The galant should have never pulled on to the street while the cop was coming, and for what ever reason, the cop should have never turned in to the galant.
    The officer was in pursuit of a speeding car, they likely had no sirens on, just lights. Which given the situation it isn't abnormal to see what the driver in the 9G pulled out. And when they did, they saw the cop car coming at them, by then, to late.

That is precisely why officers should have their audible sirens on in any pursuit situation, so this doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by glantv699 View Post
    5% tint and a bad driver in the 9G versus a cop who picked the wrong way to swerve....fail on everybody's part
    The driver in the 9G wasn't driving bad at all. You could only marginally fault them for not triple checking before they pulled out on what looks like a fairly blind turn.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    The officer was in pursuit of a speeding car, they likely had no sirens on, just lights. Which given the situation it isn't abnormal to see what the driver in the 9G pulled out. And when they did, they saw the cop car coming at them, by then, to late.

That is precisely why officers should have their audible sirens on in any pursuit situation, so this doesn't happen.

The driver in the 9G wasn't driving bad at all. You could only marginally fault them for not triple checking before they pulled out on what looks like a fairly blind turn.
    My exact thoughts actually. I didn't really realize the siren wasn't on (or audible in the microphone) until after I posted

wow, thats a tough one to avoid. Galant owner would need rabbit like senses to move forward fast enough to avoid.

Cop just... shoulda went left lol.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    WOW! LOL! I know that 9G owner got PAAIIIIDDDDDD!!! If that was me, I wouldve been like, "Awww hell naw! Larry H. Parker's gonna get me, $2.1 Million!" LOLOL!
    They prob own an S500 by now, LOL!
    There was no way for the officer to avoid that crash at that point, he prob went right instead of left anticipating the driver would keep moving forward. The yelp at the end was Hilarious too! LOL!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Redgalant2k1, I did not know the officer was in a pursuit. Thank you for clearing that up.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    wow, thats a tough one to avoid. Galant owner would need rabbit like senses to move forward fast enough to avoid.

Cop just... shoulda went left lol.
    left = oncoming traffic, right = maybe hit a car or miss and go into grass

you still say go left?

no but ive been down that road he was going to fast and there is a dip and turn right there but still the galant owner saw the cop cuz they stopped and were probably staring right at them i know if i saw a cop car swerve my way i would mash on the fuckin gas and unass the A O LOL

Quote Originally Posted by showtime View Post
    left = oncoming traffic, right = maybe hit a car or miss and go into grass

you still say go left?
    the left lane was still open if he would of just turned his steering wheel left a little he could of avoided the accident but galant still has minor fault for the crash the cop car has the majority imo

The officer *should* have been able to quickly observe what the car was doing and avoid it. However, driver's training is supposed to teach you in a accident situation if possible go to the right.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    rwd sucks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast