The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Delta manifold questions

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Delta manifold questions

Well..

I have an 08 Tiburon V6
    The intake manifolds on the Delta engine is literally identical to the V6 manifolds on the Diamante.

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=37664

I've seen this thread, but I need a few details about the manifolds
    it looks IDENTICAL to the tib's manifold. I'll post up a pic in a bit but every bolt seems like it lines up perfectly.

Questions

Is the Diamante MAP based and is there a sensor on the manifold?
    What is the runner size? Delta manifolds are 36 or 39mm and the tb outlet is 52mm.
    The outlet faces the drivers side.
    Other than that..everything is literally identical. Because of GEMA I believe the Hyundai used Mitsu engines
    So..I beg for your assistance because as many of you know the stupid fucking manifolds are restrictive as fuck.
    It would mean a lot to be able to open up this restriction on a major budget. I think the Diamante would be a perfect solution. I just need a few details before I buy one and try it out.
    The TPS sensor, what would I need to do for it to run with the tib's ECU? Can I run the same TB on the Diamante manifold? Or do i need a Diamante TB?
    I have a 60mm TB so if the Diamante outlet size is 60mm it would be a PERFECT fit. Please assist me

I'm pretty sure this is the wrong section..if a mod knows a better location please move it. Sorry about the inconvenience.

BTW I am with Stupid^^^ If you have any mechanical ?s about Tib intake then I'll answer...

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    I don't have any runner or manifold info for you, but dang, 52mm TB outlet? I wonder how that bolts up to the Diamante manifold.. *rubs chin*

if SPD_FRK sees this post, he might be able to answer your question

I see that SPD_FRK is in CO so maybe I can talk to him and if he has old motor or whatever then maybe I can just see what is different on Manifold...

I was planning on cutting the flange off of the XG350 manifold i'm going to purchase and replace it with the delta flange.

Seems to be the best way to do it. I know an amazing tig welder who will do it for a good price.

Other that that I would love to see how it would bolt up before I buy it. It's a total risk but IMO it's completely worth the money to try