The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Projector Fog Lights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    ^ lol I thought the same thing when I saw it in person. But the pics actually make it looks worse that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Arro View Post
    ^ lol I thought the same thing when I saw it in person. But the pics actually make it looks worse that it is.
    Lol, yeah ive never done any kind of body work in my life, other than wash & wax. So i got bored one day and yeah, wont try that anymore.

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    It actually didn't look half bad for a first try.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

Thanks, now i have 2 bumpers laying around taking up space. 1 is brand new primered, the other is my new project bumper lol.

thanks man i see how simple it was,

Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    thanks man i see how simple it was,
    No problem, Let me know if you need any help with anything.

alright i will, whe i get them

wich projectors are you using? the ebay link dont work.

Quote Originally Posted by J-DOGG View Post
    wich projectors are you using? the ebay link dont work.
    I am using the P6 projectors fog lights, i ordered them from JM Autoracing, he is a Vendor here on TGC.

Product Description:
    This is for a set of P6 universal projector fog lights, that will fit onto any vehicle without existing factory fog lights. These fog lights come with all the hardware required for the installation. If you are looking for a huge projector fog light then this is definitely the right choice, with a diameter of 3 inches across (without angel eyes) these P6 projector fog light will definitely light up the street.

These fog lights are universal which means they can be fitted onto any vehicle. If your vehicle did not originally come with fog lights you can install these into the area of your choice (size of the fog light is listed on the auction) If your vehicle did come with fog lights you can choose to either replace it with the original fog lights or add it to another area on your vehicle. With proper conversions these fog lights can also be mounted into the headlight housing (see image 5). This item is very popular as it is very well made.

Bright H7 12V 55W bulb Easily Adjustable Die-cast Bracket Space-Free Screw Design Reinforced Die-cast Housing with Gloss Black Finish Convex Lens and Build-in Shade to provide Anti-Glare Wide Beam with Maximum Light Intensity Includes free switches, fuse, harness and bulbs Installation guide is included with each purchase

Many customers recommend these P6 projector fog lights to their friends, simply because of how well it is made, and how bright it looks.

http://www.autotecknic.com/product_p/un-pf-p6.htm
    Last edited by Joshua42007; 11-03-2010 at 08:27 AM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12