The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sunny Tires?

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    You are here entirely tooo much!!

Sunny Tires?

I found some Sunny tires for cheap off CL, I want to know how good/reliable these are. thanks for any feed back

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Cheap knockoffs, I wouldn't.

Experienced TGC Member
    My friend runs them on his civic hatch back. The grip is ok but they are LOUD tires at low speed.

sunny tires? i wouldnt buy it just because of the name
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

i wouldnt buy them, but how much are they? if they are really cheap u could buy them i guess...

about 250 for my 17's for all 4

Experienced TGC Member
    hahaha I paid 610 for all 4 of my tires, 235-45-17 dunlop star specs, best investment ever!! Dont go cheap on tires, I learned that.
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

blue8g
    I paid 170.....for Michelin Pilot Sports

i paid $438 for 4 nitto neo gens 225/35/20

Proto
    Neogens have a low tread wear. Look at General Exlaim UHP tires. For a 224 45 17 its around 90 a tire.

your tires and brakes are the 2 things that keep your car on the road and from slamming into the person in front of you. I would invest more in something so important as tires. Never buy used tires btw.

thanks guys =]

clebrowns88
    i had 18" sunnys and compared to my buddys nexen tires that were $40 more for all four, i will never skimp on $40 again for tires.. they were loud and hard as a rock. need some softer tires... anything besides sunnys

Since bumping old ass F threads is all the rage I will add input, Sunny tires are cheap chinese knockoffs that alot of wheel shops sell to their customers as a wheel package with their new big shiny RIMZ. Ever seen the an add say 18's/19's starting at 699 w/ tires mounted and balanced?
    Usually its cheap Velocity wheels wrapped in Sunny tires. Sunny tires are just there to seal the deal, they aren't making much of the shit wheels they sold so why give out big name tires. Too bad most people fall for that shit, next time a camry, altima, maxima or chrysler 300 pulls upnext to you with big chrome have a look at the tires probably something along the lines of Sunny, sumitomo (not as bad), nankang, at best they have kumho.

Bottom line, Sunny's are the tires the salesman chooses so you can sign the 6 months same as cash form.