The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Check out these LEDs for the climate control

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanJambo View Post
    Hhhmmmm... Why do you think the gauges light up blue and everything else lights up white?
    IDK? Im guessing there is something to do with a film or something either inside or outside the assy...maybe whatever they used to paint or write the numbers...I really dont know but I wish they would light up white.

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Just browse through the website,

How much is the shipping for you guys? For me the cheapest is $20 UPS Ground no matter how many leds I buy damn PR lol

4g64T 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA PHX View Post

How much is the shipping for you guys? For me the cheapest is $20 UPS Ground no matter how many leds I buy damn PR lol
    Buy them through their auction on ebay and you get free shipping. even to PR. Here's the link. ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6-SMT...cessories#shId

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    looks good im gonna order a few as soon as i get the chance

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanJambo View Post
    Buy them through their auction on ebay and you get free shipping. even to PR. Here's the link. ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6-SMT...cessories#shId
    Thats a fraud lol, on the website the 1 194 led cost $2.50 on the auction they cost $6.75 each. Thanks for the help,but I think I'll have to wait.

4g64T 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    lol thats rough try and see if they have them in an auto parts store. i found red leds 1157 in autozone for the tails i suppose for 18 bucks

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Hey I just got the bulbs in yesterday and installed them, it looks GREAT, thanks! the only problem is the light is so bright, you can now see all the scratches around my A/C controls Lol, but I guess ill just paint over them.

Off topic, I used one of the size 74 LED bulbs I received and I replaced the broken bulb behind my odometer in my gauge cluster (The bulb that lights up how many miles are on your car) and now whenever I use my turn signals my odometer flashes with the green turn indicators. Got any idea why its doing this? Im guessing I should just buy a regular, non led bulb

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA PHX View Post

Lol. Yeah my uncle always has trouble with ordering parts for his car. I have family that lives in Hatillo, and UPS doesnt come to your house, you gotta go to them.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    buying some today lol

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Experienced TGC Member
    Got two in today, the 3 at the beginning of the title got me!!!!!
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by G-code88 View Post
    so i could get these bulbs in diffeent colors besides white
    Yep. Just check their website.

how did you guys install these bulbs in climate control..im having a damn hard time trying to get them in there..maybe my nose plier isnt long enuff but i got the bulb out and the plastic thing it sits in is chewed out from trying to pull it out since they sit in soo deep and when i finally put it in, it wont light up. i reversed polarity and all..still nothing..then i tried to put my old bulb back in and now even that wont light up..im thinkin its not sitting in there rite..can anyone help?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12